Which one?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer

Respondents: 85 (This poll is closed)

• Georgina Grace : 48 (56%)
  • Frances Elizabeth: 37 (44%)

Both are fantastic names! I voted for [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] because I love how quirky it sounds, but I truly do love [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] as well.

I voted for [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and then realized you could Nickname [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Gigi[/name_f]… which is super adorable!!

Yes! That’s the plan!

I love [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] for you, but I had to vote [name_f]Frances[/name_f] since it has personal meaning for me. Either name would be gorgeous.

Thanks! I keep coming back to both

Overall I prefer [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is stunning imo!

Gerogina [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is far sweeter!

Yes love [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], I instantly said oh a “[name_f]Gigi[/name_f]” name so sweet… I like [name_f]Frances[/name_f], but prefer [name_f]Francine[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] lol :wink: great names tho !

Thank you!

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is beautiful!

My pick would be [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

One of the toughest polls ever! I ended up voting for [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. I think it fits your sibset best as well as being a completely darling name.

I voted for [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] but [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is very classically charming as well.

Thanks for the feedback

I vote [name_f]Frances[/name_f], so lovely and in need of more love! I love nicknames [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], [name_u]Fritzi[/name_u] (bit of a stretch, oh well…), [name_f]Cissy[/name_f], [name_f]Cece[/name_f] and [name_f]Fanny[/name_f].

Never heard of fritzi before for [name_f]Frances[/name_f]

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] comes with my two favorite nns: [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. It goes well with your girls.