Which one?

Narrowing continues!

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m]
Or
[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]

Going for a recognizable yet uncommon/ retro, spunky name.

I like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] but adore [name_m]George[/name_m], so [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] gets my vote.

[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]! [name_m]George[/name_m] is adorable and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is nice as well. [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] sounds a bit off to me, and sort of reminds me of Moscato.

Ha! Never thought of moscato!

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] is a family name and I don’t hate the alteration!

I was trying to think of spunky vintage names that would flow with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], it is one of my very favorites, but [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] sounds better than [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m]. I would vote for [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] if it was an option.

[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]!

Between the 2 combos I would pick [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], but I would actually mix it up a bit – [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m].

[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] better than any other, I would go for it. Baby Names and Name Meanings - Babynology

I like [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] better.

100% [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] for me!

I agree with @belle_rain I quite like [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m]