Which one??

See the results of this poll: Favourite?

Respondents: 52 (This poll is closed)

• Zinnia : 32 (62%)
  • Xenia : 11 (21%)
  • Ksenia: 9 (17%)

Definitely [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]. It’s the most established (or seems like it is), has the most intuitive spelling, and looks/sounds the best to me.

I really love [name_f]Ksenia[/name_f] - it’s just so vibrant & spicy. [name_f]Xenia[/name_f] is nice too, though I do seem to find the X quite harsh next to the soften -enia (that said, my own name is [name_f]Zena[/name_f], so maybe it’s just that I’m so used to the Z rather than the X?). [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is really nice too, the opposite of [name_f]Ksenia[/name_f] in feeling for me, as she’s far softer & classier.

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is lovely and unexpected!

[name_f]Xenia[/name_f]

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] sounds too whimsical and [name_f]Ksenia[/name_f] might be seen as “kreativv”

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] or [name_f]Xenia[/name_f].

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is the only one that looks like an actual, usable name to me.

I really like all of them! They all have a similar vibe, and are all perfectly usable in my opinion. I think I like [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] the best because it feels the most familiar to me and I like the flower connection. But there’s also a famous actress named [name_f]Ksenia[/name_f] Solo who made me like [name_f]Ksenia[/name_f] a lot, and [name_f]Xenia[/name_f] sounds very pretty too.

I love [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]! [name_f]Ksenia[/name_f] is gorgeous too.

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] looks he easiest to spell and I’m looks more natural and normal like that. I feel like the other spellings are pointless and would confuse many. Also I love the name [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], it’s simcute and spunky.

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is absoluetly beautiful, I love it! It’s a known name, but not popular by any means, and it isn’t ridiculously out there either. It’s a beautifully underused flower name. I would love to meet someone with the name [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]!