Which ones are keepers?

Hello All-
I’m working on my list again. Which of these combos do you think are worth keeping?

[name_f]Emilie[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]/ [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]/ [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]/ [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]/ [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]/ [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]/ [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]/ [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]/ [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]

Thanks!

[name_f]Emilie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]: Would love to see [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] is sweet, I adore [name_f]Emma[/name_f], so my vote between the two would be for [name_f]Emma[/name_f].

[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f], [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]: I love all three. I have [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] on my short list, so obviously I adore [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]. [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] are both pretty and sweet. My least favorite of the three would be [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

I would choose:

[name_f]Emilie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] would be nice too.

[name_f]Emilie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - Though I personally prefer [name_f]Emily[/name_f]/[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] combo.
[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - Cute but the middle options feel like fillers. Maybe [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]/[name_f]Estella[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]?
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] this, cute and spunky. My second choice would be [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] - Cute. I do like the [name_f]May[/name_f] spelling more though.
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] - Not a fan. Maybe [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] instead?

My favourites are [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]

I would like to suggest [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f].

[name_f]Emilie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is adorable:)

My favourite is [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

What about [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]

I think [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f], and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are worth keeping.

I do think @lilievans’ suggestion of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is adorable.

I’m not a fan of taking very popular names and changing the spelling of. [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] is beautiful but she will spend a lot of time correcting people on the spelling. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] is very similar but a different name. And pronunced different than both [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]? As for the rest I actually love all of your picks and it’s hard to go wrong in how you want to combine them.