Which option?

I posted here a couple weeks ago with a few name options, but I think my husband and I have narrowed our options on boys names. We nixed [name_m]Stetson[/name_m] and [name_u]Riley[/name_u] as my husband just couldn’t see it fitting, but we now started more seriously discussing [name_m]Baker[/name_m] (along with [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]-which we’ve always liked). Which one do you like better? I have a 4 year old boy, [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m], if that helps.

1. [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Baker[/name_m] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]

I like the names equally…I’m completely split down the middle. I’ve had [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] on my list for 3 years as my top pick, but [name_m]Baker[/name_m] came onto the scene about a year ago for me and I love it so much as well and my husband is starting to like it too. [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] is my mothers maiden name so i’ll be using as a middle name no matter what. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband likes both but says he likes [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] if he had to choose.

I like [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] a lot! It’s handsome and sorta tough but with a soft edge. I think it goes nicely with [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]!

1 Like

I vote for [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]! Although both are surname names, [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] just seems more like a “regular” name, if that makes sense. I think that’s important because baby’s middle name is a surname and so is the last name. Plus, I think [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] pair so well together.

1 Like

I totally get it. Our last name is a complicated [name_m]German[/name_m] name…not something that could ever be used as a first name so that’s why I figured we might be able to pull off two surnames. But I agree, [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is more first name-y. Haha

1 Like

[name_u]Hayes[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] is great - cool and on trend but with a classic vibe

1 Like

I like [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] better! While I enjoy some occupational names, [name_m]Baker[/name_m] seems too obvious.

1 Like

Totally. It’s kind of getting popular in the US, too.

Haha thank you. That seems to be the consensus on this post and my last post. I love it, too!

[name_u]Hayes[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]

Another vote for [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]–love love love, especially with [name_u]Owen[/name_u]!

[name_u]Hayes[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] is a great name!

Agree with everyone else- [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is great!

[name_u]Hayes[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]

I think [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] would make a fantastic sibset!

I prefer the flow of [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u], and think Hates sounds better with [name_u]Owen[/name_u]

I love the sound of [name_m]Baker[/name_m] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]!

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes for [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]!