Which Rose name?

See the results of this poll: If you had to pick one Rose name…

Respondents: 70 (This poll is closed)

• Rose : 27 (39%)
  • Rosa : 6 (9%)
  • Rosalie : 22 (31%)
  • Rosamund : 9 (13%)
  • Rosalind: 6 (9%)

I’m guessing there’s a poll attached and I just can’t see it yet? In case there isn’t, Primrose is my favorite Rose name, but I also like Rosalie, Rosabelle, and I sort of like just Rose, too, although the only one I would use as a FN is Primrose (for the nn Posey).

I’ll come back and vote/edit my comments later if I see a poll attached!

Good luck!

ETA: The poll was there when I refreshed the page! Rosalie got my vote. It’s such a rich, romantic, sweet name, and were it not for the nn Rosie (which I can’t manage to love), I would probably consider it as a FN (probably nn Ro or Allie). I really love it.

I love lots of the [name]Rose[/name] names. Plain [name]Rose[/name] is probably my favourite, followed by [name]Primrose[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name]. [name]Rosemary[/name] is great too, as is [name]Rosabelle[/name].

The only [name]Rose[/name] names I actively don’t like are Rosamel and [name]Rosamund[/name].

I like most [name]Rose[/name] names, but plain ol’ [name]Rose[/name] is my favourite. [name]Rosemary[/name] and [name]Rosemarie[/name] are in at second and I’m loving [name]Primrose[/name] in the middle right now.

Sorry lucykate219, I should have put an “other” option in the poll. Can’t believe I forgot [name]Rosemary[/name]! :o

[name]Rosemary[/name] is my flatout favourite, [name]Rosamund[/name] is my favourite listed.

I love both [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name]. I also like [name]Rosalia[/name] as seen in my signature:)

[name]Rose[/name] is my favorite, followed by [name]Rosemary[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name].

I love [name]Rosamond[/name]. I prefer it with the O because the U seems harsh. I also really like [name]Rosabelle[/name], but just in theory. It would sound a bit cutesy on an adult. And [name]Rosalie[/name] is very nice, but the slightest bit boring…

I love all of these, but my favourite is [name]Rosalie[/name]! [name]Rose[/name] names are beautiful, though!

I wish you had put an other option >.<

I picked Rosalie but my favorite is Rosaline.

I like [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Rosalind[/name], [name]Rosemary[/name], and [name]Rosamund[/name]…lol.

I voted for [name]Rose[/name]. It is lovely all by itself. [name]Primrose[/name] has been a fave rose mn for me too. I also cannot believe you forgot [name]Rosemary[/name]! It’s great too!

OT but I suggested the name [name]Rosamund[/name] to a pregnant family friend today and she accused me of making it up, saying she had never heard such a weird name in all her life. Sigh.

Voted [name]Rosalie[/name], but [name]Rosalia[/name] is my favourite. :slight_smile:

[name]Rose[/name], but I also like [name]Rosa[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Rosaline[/name] and [name]Rosemary[/name]:slight_smile:

[name]Rosaline[/name], [name]Rosanna[/name] and [name]Rosalia[/name] are actually my 3 favourites, but of the ones on the poll it was a closs tie between [name]Rosamund[/name] and [name]Rosalind[/name]! Most [name]Rose[/name] names are lovely though :slight_smile:

[name]Rosalind[/name] has always been my favorite. I love the [name]Shakespeare[/name] connection.

I voted for [name]Rosa[/name], but I love [name]Rosa[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Rosemary[/name] fairly equally, and like almost all [name]Rose[/name] names.