[name_u]Laiken[/name_u] [name_f]Veronica[/name_f]
[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

Talulah [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] nn [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Kaidence[/name_f] nn [name_f]Madie[/name_f]
[name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_f]Rebekah[/name_f]

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] Scotlyn nn [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Laiken[/name_u] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] are adorable. [Also like [name_u]Auden[/name_u] in place of [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] with [name_u]Laiken[/name_u] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u].]

I really like [name_f]Lux[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_u]Auden[/name_u] too.

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] sounds gorgeous!

My favorite trio is:

[name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_f]Rebekah[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Denie[/name_f])

I think it should be [name_u]Auden[/name_u], [name_u]Laiken[/name_u], and [name_m]Everley[/name_m]. They flow best together, well, at least to me.

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]McKinley[/name_u] nn [name_f]Addi[/name_f]

Issue: You have on classic name with two trendy names plus [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_u]Laiken[/name_u] are too similar in sound.

Issue: three different styles that don’t gel together. [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] and [name_u]Auden[/name_u] are similar.

Issue: A bar of soap ([name_f]Lux[/name_f]), a [name_m]French[/name_m]/[name_m]German[/name_m] vintage name ([name_f]Eloise[/name_f]) and a surname ([name_u]Auden[/name_u]). [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t think it’s a cohesive unit.

If I can Mix and Match…

Classic [name_m]Set[/name_m]: [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] (all are different enough but complementary and share an “el”)
Contemporary [name_m]Set[/name_m]: [name_u]Auden[/name_u], [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and [name_u]Laiken[/name_u] (they’re all from the same style)

[name_f]Lux[/name_f], [name_u]Auden[/name_u] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] sound amazing together with [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] as a middle name. I also like [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] as choices. Any would be great to be honest, although I’m not a fan of [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] X

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]McKinley[/name_u] nn [name_f]Addi[/name_f]

[name_u]Laiken[/name_u] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] go together but [name_f]Addi[/name_f] really doesn’t go. I think [name_u]Auden[/name_u] would go better with this set.

I really like this one, but for Talulah I really like [name_f]Lulah[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], although I like [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] too. Also, this may sound stupid, but would [name_u]Auden[/name_u] feel left out not having a nick name?

I love all of these! This is definitely my favorite. The names go so well together!

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Laiken[/name_u], [name_u]Everly[/name_u]

Of your sets I like [name_f]Lux[/name_f], [name_u]Auden[/name_u], and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] best - since all are so different, there isn’t one odd one out, which I feel like there is with the others where 2 match and 1 doesn’t.

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Laiken[/name_u], and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] are my favs!

I love:

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]