Which set for twin girls - Audrey and Violet or Cordelia and Eloise?

I love [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]!

I like [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] but I would mix and match and put together the pair of [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name].

[name]Violet[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] :slight_smile:

I don’t see have a problem with using longer names, then using a nickname most of the time. I’m a nickname person, so having one is a must for me. I say go with whatever you love. It only matters that you love, what you call your children. :slight_smile:

As they are, I like [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] the best. However, if I could mix and match, I would love to see [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] ([name]Violet[/name] and [name]Cora[/name]) together! Or even just [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Cora[/name]. So sweet and vintage.

I also hate using nicknames when you have such great names. Use [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]. If not, go with [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Violet[/name].

I much prefer [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name], because they sound more elegant to me, but I’m not keen on the nicknames. Tricky one!