Which should be Violet's MN?

See the results of this poll: Which Violet Combo?

Respondents: 84 (This poll is closed)

• Violet Seraphina : 18 (10%)
  • Violet Philomena : 7 (4%)
  • Violet Genevieve : 22 (12%)
  • Violet Evangeline : 20 (11%)
  • Violet Emmeline : 18 (10%)
  • Violet Anneliese : 21 (12%)
  • Violet Augusta : 21 (12%)
  • Violet Caroline : 12 (7%)
  • Violet Isabelle : 17 (10%)
  • Violet Cordelia: 22 (12%)

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Willa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is really pretty too. I am sure it would be a contender if I was using 2MNs :slight_smile:

I voted for both [name]Violet[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]. [name]Violet[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] has the best flow, but I really love the combination of [name]Violet[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name].

I voted [name]Violet[/name] [name]Philomena[/name], [name]Violet[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name], [name]Violet[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Violet[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name], and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. [name]Just[/name] because I love them. You know. :slight_smile: [name]Violet[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] has my heart, but I know [name]Philomena[/name] has yours, and I think the other combos are just really great alternatives. If I had to pick just one I really adore, though, it’d be [name]Violet[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]!

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] is gorgeous

I voted [name]Violet[/name] [name]Augusta[/name]. Mine is [name]Violet[/name] [name]Leona[/name].:wink:

I love [name]Violet[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] but it’s a little [name]Garner[/name]-Affleck as a combo [name]IMO[/name]. I voted for [name]Violet[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Violet[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name], and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Augusta[/name].

As much as I love [name]Seraphina[/name], that combo is entirely too Affleck. So I vote [name]Anneliese[/name].

[name]Edit[/name] to add: *jinx witchgreens! Same comment, same time lol

What great choices - I love them all.

I voted for [name]Violet[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Augusta[/name].

As stand alone names my faves are [name]Seraphina[/name] and [name]Philomena[/name] but as combos I like the above.

You have some stunning combinations listed! Here are the 4 that I voted for, in the order of which I like them the most:

1. [name]Violet[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
  2. [name]Violet[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
  3. [name]Violet[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
  4. [name]Violet[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]

I like [name]Violet[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]…but there’s the Affleck affiliation.
I really loved [name]Violet[/name] [name]Willa[/name] [name]Grace[/name], so pretty!

The only one I truly vote against is [name]Violet[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]. So “Afflecks!”. Otherwise they are great - I voted for [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Anneliese[/name] but I also love [name]Isabel[/name]. Good luck!

Thanks everyone! I really love [name]Violet[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] but I was afraid of the Afleck thing. I thought I would go ahead and put it out there to see who got the connection.

My favorite is [name]Violet[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name], followed by [name]Violet[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]. It was a pretty hard choice, I love them all! The only one I didn’t like was [name]Violet[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] because that’s the exact name of the Affleck’s daughter. Pretty, but too celebaby.

• [name]Athena[/name]

I voted for [name]Violet[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]. I went through the list and said them all out loud and I thought this one sounded the best. [name]Violet[/name] is a bit of a “hard” name imo and I think the softness of [name]Genevieve[/name] balances it out nicely. [name]Violet[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] would get my second vote.

Lots of beautiful combinations! I voted for [name]Violet[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name], but also really like: [name]Violet[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] (my 2nd favorite combo).

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] definitely reminds me of the Afflecks, though both are beautiful names. I personally prefer middle names starting with vowels following the first name [name]Violet[/name].

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] is the freshest and flows the best by far, [name]IMO[/name] :slight_smile:

My DH saw your list as suggested [name]Violet[/name] Crumble… LOL