Which sibset do you prefer?

As a sister for [name_m]William[/name_m], do you prefer:

William & [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
They share a lot of letters. “[name_f]Lia[/name_f]” matches in the middle and they are a similar length. But possibly popular. Is that always a bad thing?

William & [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
A similar length and both classic.

William & [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
Also classic and possibly popular.

Would love to hear some thoughts!

3 Likes

I prefer [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I don’t know why but the [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] don’t roll off my tongue very well. Whereas [name_m]Willam[/name_m] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] work perfectly in my opinion.:blush:

1 Like

I’ve always thought [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would make a perfect sib set what about [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f].

William and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] rolls off the tongue, but I don’t think any of them sound bad together. If you are sold on one of the other girl names, then I’d go for it.

1 Like

William and [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! Classic and popular, yet similar in their simplicity.

My second choice would be [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] but [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] feels a bit romantic for straightforward [name_m]William[/name_m].

William & [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are so sweet together. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

William and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] feel like the best match to me.

I like [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], followed by [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

1 Like

I actually really like [name_m]William[/name_m] and juliett. I think they are the best match. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] seems a predictable choice, although it’s lovely. [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is also nice but it’s very popular.

William and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] seem so beautifully matched! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is also my favourite girl’s name, so I am biased. But I think the combo flows well. It doesn’t seem too obvious or overdone of a combo, but they’re still the same style

William & [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]!

William & [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is my favorite. I also like [name_m]William[/name_m] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Rose gets my vote

William and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a perfect sibset!

I like [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and [name_m]William[/name_m].

William and [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! It’s beautiful.

[name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful, and [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] sound so regal and romantic together!

I love [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] together! They are both so classic and strong and they sound perfect paired with one another!

William and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] :heart:

I like [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] followed by [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]