Which sibset works best??

See the results of this poll: Which sibset works best??

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Tyrus Daniel, Rhys Alexander & Molly Janelle : 15 (50%)
  • Tyrus Daniel, Rhys Alexander & Briar Janelle : 13 (43%)
  • Or another option entirely?: 2 (7%)

I like [name]Briar[/name] more (its on my own short list) but I like [name]Molly[/name] too.

And I would not care what someone named their dog.

If I loved [name]Molly[/name] that much, I would consider [name]Molly[/name] [name]Briar[/name].

I love [name]Molly[/name]! It is sweet and feminine, yet uncommon. [name]Briar[/name] is nice, but less feminine. It seems a little more unisex and the meaning isn’t as nice.

I much prefer [name]Molly[/name], but [name]Briar[/name] seems more in the style of your sons’ names.

I like tyrus, [name]Rhys[/name], and brynn. Fits well!

From your list I think [name]Briar[/name] matches the sibset more.

I like the suggestion above of [name]Molly[/name] [name]Briar[/name]

I like [name]Briar[/name] better, personally, and I really like [name]Tyrus[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], and [name]Briar[/name] as siblings. If [name]Molly[/name]‘s your favorite, though, then I would go for that. I wouldn’t worry about someone else’s pet’s name. A close family friend had a dog named [name]Spencer[/name], and that’s still very high on my boys’ list. [name]How[/name] often would you come across the dog? Still, I don’t think it’d be a problem, especially if you’d always imagined having a daughter named [name]Molly[/name]. If it makes you feel better, maybe you could do [name]Mary[/name] or [name]Amalia[/name] (ah-[name]MOLL[/name]-yah) nn [name]Molly[/name]? I actually think [name]Tyrus[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], and [name]Amalia[/name] would be stunning.

Good luck!

Upon better inspection into the meaning of [name]Molly[/name] ( which you’d think I would have done) it’s a diminutuive of [name]Mary[/name] which is my mothers name…it’s becoming clearer by the day!! :smiley:

She may just have a name sooner than I had thought! I just asked my 3 yr old his opinion and he said " Mom! Her name is ALREADY [name]Cindy[/name]" LOL I may have some convincing to do with a certain big brother!

I say [name]Molly[/name]. I like both, but now that I see it’s got meaning to you, [name]Molly[/name] definitely is my favorite for you.

[name]Molly[/name] is the winner!!!