• Estelle, Matilda, Louisa & other
0 voters
  • Jones (b), Bowie (g) & Lennon
  • Jones (b) , Bowie (g) & Jagger
  • Jones (b), Bowie (g) & Scottie
  • Jones (b), Bowie (g) & Franklin
  • Jones (b), Bowie (g) & other
0 voters

I really like [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] works better with your sibset.

[name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_u]Bowie[/name_u], and [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] are all great names! I really like the name [name_m]Jones[/name_m] for a boy and I hope to see it more in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you guys mind the repeated initial in [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] & [name_f]Leonore[/name_f]?

I voted [name_f]Estella[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] & [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], I think this sibset’s flow is softer than the others.

Yes, I’m quite obsessed with initials, either the same for everyone or different for everyone

1 Like

[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]!

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] together are ok but I prefer having different initials for all the siblings. [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] are too similar with the “isa” part. [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] just has a different vibe than the others.

[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] and [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] remain, and they’re both great. I just like [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] best.

1 Like