Which Sister Trio? 💐

[name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] & [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] would be my pick for a sister trio :tulip:

if I had to eliminate any, I’d probably go with [name_u]Vida[/name_u], as it’s just not for me, and I think it stands out a bit compared to the romantic, floral vibes I get from the rest of the list.

1 Like

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] & [name_f]Violeta[/name_f], although I’d prefer just [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. And if I could eliminate one, it’d be [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] or [name_f]Marina[/name_f], simply because I’m not a huge fan of them. But I’m loving some of your other names, especially [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]!

1 Like

I can only see two names that I would put into this particular set of sisters and that would be [name_f]Marina[/name_f] and [name_f]Violeta[/name_f]. It is because of how I would pronounce the names that none of the rest seem to fit in.
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] (Mar-E-na)
[name_f]Violeta[/name_f] (Vee-Oh-l-Et-ah) [but the L is rolled and under pronounced with et]
None of the other names on your list have the same feeling and pronunciation as [name_f]Marina[/name_f] and [name_f]Violeta[/name_f] for me.
[name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] maybe but only if it was [name_f]Mirabella[/name_f] (Mir-ah-bell-lah) but then I am not like to have two out of three with the same initial. I feel that the one odd initial sister gets left out. Especially it they have an ‘M’ initial club that ‘V’ is not allowed to be in, or something like that.
I don’t know about you but girls can be very mean growing up when something is different but that is just how I grew up. All initials have to be the same, they have to be in some kind of pattern (2 D’s, 2 R’s, 2 E’s, etc…) or they should all have there own initial.

1 Like

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] because it sounds like a dance hall girl stereotype to me

1 Like

[name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

[name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_u]Vida[/name_u], [name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_u]Vida[/name_u], [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f]

[name_f]Mirabel[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f]

1 Like

I would choose [name_f]Marina[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. I don’t really like any of the other ones but since you asked for 3 I’d choose [name_f]Eva[/name_f] even though it’s too close to [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and I like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] a lot better. I like the idea of and creative of [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f]. I hate [name_f]Lola[/name_f]. I just can’t stand that name.

1 Like

I would say Violeta, Matilda and Evaluna!

Bonus: I would eliminate Eva because it seems a bit normal compared to your others but my least favourite from your list is Penelope!

1 Like

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] & [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] these! Also really like [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_f]Violeta[/name_f]. So sweet.

Personally not too sure on [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] with this list (just personal preference with the fit of the other names!).

1 Like

I like “Vida” because it has a deep meaning in the Portuguese language, it means life.

I don’t like any of your options, because they sound like grandmother’s names :sob: lol

[name_u]Ivy[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], and Matilda!! Also none of these sound like grandma names IMO, not that there’s anything wrong with that😊

1 Like