• Sebastian William Esau : 18 (39%)
  • Huxley William Esau : 0 (0%)
  • Laszlo William Esau : 2 (4%)
  • Florian William Esau : 1 (2%)
  • Casimir William Esau : 2 (4%)
  • Henrik William Esau : 8 (17%)
  • Roscoe William Esau : 7 (15%)
  • Sky William Esau: 0 (0%)

I"m in love with [name]Henrik[/name], but I also like [name]Sebastian[/name].

[name]Viggo[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Esau[/name] sounds the best [name]IMO[/name] :slight_smile: Good luck!

[name]Henrik[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Esau[/name] sounds handsome. I voted for that. But [name]Viggo[/name] is in a (very) close second!

Awesome names! I love [name]Laszlo[/name], [name]Roscoe[/name], and [name]Sky[/name]. I would like [name]Viggo[/name] if it weren’t for the meaning. I voted for [name]Roscoe[/name], but it was a tough choice :slight_smile:

I voted [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Esau[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name] the Shakespearean [name]Sebastian[/name], and I adore the nns [name]Seb[/name], [name]Bas[/name], [name]Ash[/name], and [name]Ian[/name]), but I quite like [name]Roscoe[/name], [name]Casimir[/name], and [name]Florian[/name]. [name]Laszlo[/name] is really cool, too, but I’m not sure how usable it is.

Good luck!

None really grabbed me, but I voted for [name]Sebastian[/name]. Unless you had a reason for each of the others (i.e. favorite author, relative’s name, etc), I wouldnt go for an off-the-wall name ([name]Viggo[/name] and [name]Sky[/name] come to mind). In the end, go with what you and the baby’s father like.

I love your names! My top 3 for you are:

1. [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Esau[/name]
  2. [name]Huxley[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Esau[/name]
  3. [name]Viggo[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Esau[/name]

But I loved mostly all of them! Thanks for putting how to pronounce [name]Esau[/name] because I’ve never known and would have said ee-saw-oo or something.

You suck lady. I had the hardest time with this because I loved so many of the options. I voted [name]Ambrose[/name] because I am freaking IN [name]LOVE[/name] with that name and my husband HATES it. :frowning: I also really loved [name]Viggo[/name] and [name]Henrik[/name] (my husbands favorite boy name ever), [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Florian[/name].

I wonder if we have such a similar taste in girl names.