Which spelling for Catherine?

I like [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]. I think it is the most common. For me, definitely er over ar or ryn

I prefer [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

katharine!! (also my guilty pleasure spelling is catharine. i don’t know why no one likes it!)

Katherine and Katharine are my favorites! I looooove Katharine Hepburn :heart_eyes: Catherine is undoubtedly regal and classy, but the striking “K” wins me over!

I like [name_f]Katharine[/name_f], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] — in that order. :slight_smile:

either [name_f]Katharine[/name_f] or [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Katharine[/name_f], but [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is starting to grow on me.

Catherine.

Weirdly, it’s actually the only spelling I even like?

But it’s 100% a weird “me thing” rather than actually thinking there’s anything wrong with any of the other known spellings! I’m personally just not a fan of K spellings when a C is an option (with a few exceptions, but that’s a bit off topic for this thread).

So that said, Catharine may grow on me.

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] for sure. Go with the classic. In my opinion it looks better and you’ll have very few misspellings compared to if you choose [name_f]Katherine[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], but I love all of the established spellings.

I prefer [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]! Mainly because it reminds me of Wuthering Heights

1 Like

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] & [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] paternal grandma is named [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f], so I might be a little biased, but I love all of the variations :two_hearts:

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

I know it’s not listed but [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] is gorgeous!

[name_f]My[/name_f] mom is a [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] so I’ll always be partial to that, but I do love [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] for it’s own sake.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] best, but i love them all!

I like [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] - it’s the only spelling that really makes me love the name!

1 Like