Which spelling is best?

So we have our names picked out with 90% certainty… if we have a boy he will be [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]. If she’s a girl, we have agreed upon the name but not the spelling. There are a lot of choices to sift through, and we’re not sure which one is the most ‘accepted’ spelling. We have-
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] (my favorite)
[name_f]Talula[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] (his favorite)
Talulah [name_u]June[/name_u] (autocorrect always changes it to this but it doesn’t look right)
[name_f]Talulla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] (I really don’t think so)
And there are a few more, but basically it’s 2 L’s or 1 and where in the name they fall, and whether or not to use the H at the end. Basically, the ones with two L’s are Native American in origin, and the ones with 1 L are Irish, but this isn’t an issue because we’re both.
Any input on which looks best or which spelling you all prefer?

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] looks the most correct to me.

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] looks like the correct spelling. Adorable name!

I agree with @lawsonhaley and @boyandgirl. Either option with the H on the end looks better to me.

Thank you guys for your input! That’s what I thought, although I was expecting people to be more divided about it!

Tallulah [name_u]June[/name_u]

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] looks best to me! Haha, autocorrect got me too! But with the 2 Ls first and the H on the end is how I’d guess to spell it if someone told me that name.

[name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] are great names!

Thank you so much! I think we’ve reached our conclusion!