Which spelling/middle names?

See the results of this poll: Which spelling/middle names?

Respondents: 16 (This poll is closed)

• Gillian Hazel Marie: 1 (6%)
  • Jillian Hazel Marie: 5 (31%)
  • Gillian Sarah Faye: 1 (6%)
  • Jillian Sarah Faye: 5 (31%)
  • Gillian Zoe Grace: 1 (6%)
  • Jillian Zoe Grace: 3 (19%)

I voted for [name]Gillian[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Faye[/name], for very personal reasons… ^^
I usually steer away from names starting with J, I just don’t seem to like them! I have the same thing with [name]Jemma[/name]… I don’t like [name]Jemma[/name], love [name]Gemma[/name], don’t care for [name]Jillian[/name], like [name]Gillian[/name] :slight_smile:
[name]Sarah[/name] reminds me of [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Crewe[/name] of A [name]Little[/name] [name]Princess[/name], my all time favourite film for some reason… I think I watched it more than ten times when I was young, and I still see it every now and then, over ten years later! [name]Sarah[/name] was my favourite for ages because of that film!!
[name]Faye[/name] draws me to her whenever I see her… she’s what made me choose the combo I chose… [name]Faye[/name] is way undervalued in my opinion!

I voted for [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Faye[/name] all though the spelling [name]Gillian[/name] seems more, I don’t know romantic. Does that make sense?