Which spelling of Leonor?

Which spelling is the best one to go with? [name_f]Leonor[/name_f], [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] or [name_f]Leanor[/name_f]? It will be paired with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. Thanks in advance.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]

[name_f]Leonore[/name_f] feels most complete to me :slight_smile: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] is so pretty!

[name_f]Leonore[/name_f] seems more like the “proper” spelling to me. BUT, if you are of Spanish speaking type origin, [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] might make more sense and be more appropriate for you.

I prefer [name_f]Leanor[/name_f], the ‘a’ makes it look more feminine

I like the look of the Spanish version [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] - somehow just looks very modern and stylish.

[name_f]Leonor[/name_f], [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] or [name_f]Leanor[/name_f]?

You have [name_f]Leonor[/name_f], [name_f]Leonore[/name_f], or [name_f]Leanor[/name_f], but no [name_f]Leanore[/name_f]. That one is my favourite. I agree, the A makes it look more feminine, but [name_f]Leanor[/name_f] just looks like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] but you forgot the E.

What about [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] (like in [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] [name_u]Poe[/name_u]'s the [name_u]Raven[/name_u])? Or just [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]?

[name_f]Leonore[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]