Which spelling?

i really am loving the name sol prounounced like soul/sole. i know if i use the spelling soul, the name will have a different meaning but i dislike the saul pronunciation some people use for sol. so my question is which do you prefer? sol or soul? tysm

[name_u]Sol[/name_u], definitely! I love the warm, sunny connotations of this spelling.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Sol[/name_u]! It’s such a sweet and short name. I’m sure some people would pronounce it saul but I think that would be few and far in between, and it’s an easy enough correction. [name_u]Sol[/name_u] looks beautiful and has the bright sunny connection.

I prefer Sol!!!

[name_u]Sol[/name_u] would be my choice.

I prefer [name_u]Sol[/name_u].

I prefer [name_u]Sol[/name_u]!

I like both [name_u]Sol[/name_u] and [name_u]Soul[/name_u].

Since you seem like you’re not looking for the meaning that comes with [name_u]Soul[/name_u], I vote for [name_u]Sol[/name_u]. I think people will be able to handle the pronunciation just fine.

I met a little girl with this name spelled Solle. It was pronounced the exact same. Out of [name_u]Sol[/name_u] or [name_u]Soul[/name_u] definitely [name_u]Sol[/name_u]. But I think Solle is creative and a more full name