[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name]

or

[name]Clara[/name]/[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]

[name]Evans[/name] mn is [name]James[/name] and sisters mn will probably be [name]Anneliese[/name] to honor both of her grandmothers ([name]Anne[/name] and [name]Lee[/name])

I think that both styles would feasibly go with [name]Evan[/name], it’s a very versatile name. However I wouldn’t pair [name]Meredith[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] or [name]Bridget[/name] with it. As a sibset they sound a bit ‘off’ to me.

I personally love [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name].
[name]Both[/name] start with a vowel, and have V as the middle letter. It’s sounds nice.

I also like [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Natalie[/name] with [name]Evan[/name]. [name]Claire[/name] works too.

[name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] & [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] & [name]Harper[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] & [name]Natalie[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] & [name]Claire[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]

[name]Evan[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] sound really cute together. Or [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Claire[/name]. [name]Claire[/name] is my go-to name. But [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] is REALLY pretty. I would go with that.

I like [name]Ivy[/name], but when I hear “[name]Evan[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name]” I think “[name]Ebony[/name] and [name]Ivory[/name].”

Our DD’s name is [name]Claire[/name] and we are thinking of [name]Evan[/name] for the boy we are expecting.

I also love [name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name]! Good luck!