Which Sunday Combo?

Can’t make up my mind, can you Berries help me out?

• Sunday [name_u]Anne[/name_u]
  • Sunday [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
  • Sunday [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
  • Sunday [name_f]Ines[/name_f]
  • Sunday [name_f]Lola[/name_f]
  • Sunday [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
  • Sunday [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
  • Sunday [name_u]Remi[/name_u]
  • Sunday [name_f]Vera[/name_f]
  • Sunday [name_f]Willa[/name_f]

0 voters

I love [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] :sunny:

Sunday [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Ines[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] all jumped out at me – some because I love the middle names you’ve chosen, some because I love the flow and how the names complement each other.

The one that combines all of these factors best for me is [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] shares [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]’s calm, gentle vibe but feels a bit more serious and grounded. It also flows well and gives a dash of vintage flair, without overshadowing the wonderful [name_f]Sunday[/name_f].

1 Like

Sunday [name_f]Lola[/name_f] is a delight

I accidentally voted for the wrong one my favourite is [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] it’s beautiful and I love that the name means ‘[name_f]Sunday[/name_f]’s dove’ which is just so peaceful and comforting. Really love [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]

So in love with [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Lola[/name_f]! Both are beautiful, bright, and spunky. I also like [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]!

@tori101 if you click “show vote” you can change your vote to the right one! :blush: