Which Tattoo Should I Get?

1. “The holy or the broken hallelujah” on my spine, from the original version of the [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] song.
  2. Wisteria on the side of my foot from the [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] song.
  3. The lamppost from [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] on my rib cage.
  4. A watercolor edelweiss flower on my hip.
  5. The Dawn Treader ship from [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] with the ocean under it, and a blue whale underneath the ocean, on my ribs.
2 Likes

I vote watercolour edelweiss! They all sound awesome though.

I vote for watercolour edelweiss flower too.
[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be the lamppost from [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] (although I think this might look better on your ankle/side of your foot)

I know how much Hallelujah means to you, so I have to go for that! (Plus, I love lettering tattoos!)

The first because that song means so much

They all sound awesome (and painful😬)! Hmm the hallelujah one first maybe. Then the [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] Treader if you want a second.
I got a tattoo of a lyre on the top of my foot when I was 21. I don’t regret it but I haven’t went back for another one.

All sound lovely, but I would choose the “The holy or the broken hallelujah” because I know how much it means to you!

1 Like

Umm if you know me you know what I’m going to say… [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]!!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the meaning of it! [name_f]My[/name_f] second would be number 1 since I know how much it means to you!

These all seem extremely meaningful to you! If I were choosing for myself, I would go with the lamppost, but for you, I might go with “the holy or the broken hallelujah,” even though I think they are all good choices.

The hip and rib cage is a bit tough for women due to weight fluctuations and pregnancies. A placement on one woman would have no distortion while the same placement on a different woman would have distortion… So it’s hard to predict!

These are all so different as far as what is involved in creating the tattoo! If this is your first - Definitely 2. If you have about $1,000 saved, then 5. Something that intricate will need an excellent artist and, possibly, more than 1 session. I wouldn’t be stingy for something like that.

But if you want something in the middle of those tattoo experiences, then 3 or 4. Along the spine kinda freaks me out lol But I love song lyric tattoos, I have two of them with a third planned :heart_eyes:

1 Like

“The holy or the broken hallelujah” for its meaning for you :slight_smile:

Thanks, all! I’ve narrowed it down to the [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] lamppost or the “[name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f]” quote. But I’m in no rush to decide. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wisteria