which type of girl can you pictured associating with each of these names?

Please describe what type of girls immediate pops into your mind when you hear each of these names (please be details and thorough with personality, appearance…etc)

[name_f]Belle[/name_f] -

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] -

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] -

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] -

[name_f]Belle[/name_f] – Super smart and outspoken, liberal, bookworm, glasses, not too concerned about her appearance, spoiled as a child

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] – Intelligent, sophisticated, educated, very pretty, quiet, cautious

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] – outgoing, loud, average grades at school, lots of friends, laughs a lot, hazel eyes (duh), brown hair

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] – Quiet, keeps to herself, black hair (i don’t know why), kinda boring, studies way too much, not a lot of friends, a loner

That was actually a lot of fun.

[name_f]Belle[/name_f] - smart, sincere, kind, beautiful, studious, feminine (A real life/modern [name_f]Belle[/name_f] from Beauty and the Beast)

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] - sassy (in a good way), marches to the beat of her own drum, chic, vintage, sophisticated, a leader

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - An old soul, a family women (I picture her visiting her grandmother every week), studious, follower rather than leader

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] - this is 2019’s [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] or [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] (think 80s or 90s US), she won’t be the only [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] you know, but she’ll be sweet and kind, down to earth and overall a lovely girl

I wrote mine without reading the other post too so those were my true first impressions. :slight_smile: Good luck!!!

[name_f]Belle[/name_f] - Very elegant, put-together, poised, and thoughtful. Has a quietly confident air, and is focused and serious while also being down-to-earth and a little bit dreamy. The first appearance I think of is much like the Disney princess: Tall and slender, but with light hair and eyes.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] - Spunky, intelligent, and loyal, but also grounded and humble. Strong connection to both people and nature. The first appearance I think of is thick, dark hair, glasses, petite and full-lipped.

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - Spunky, youthful, and vibrant, but with a secret wisdom and a caring heart. I always picture a redhead with freckles and, well, hazel eyes.

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] - Kind and good at heart, can come off as a little bit snobbish, but overall is intelligent, driven, and youthful. I picture a curly-haired blonde in a school uniform.