Which Version do you prefer?

[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Viviane[/name]
[name]Vivianne[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Vivianna[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name]

Keep in mind I live in a French speaking city and all spellings are used.

Thanks!

I love the feminine French [name]Vivienne[/name] the best! I also like the more Latin-feeling [name]Viviana[/name]! It feels so vivacious to me. :slight_smile: Either one of those would get my vote. [name]Vivianna[/name] is nice, but feels more clunky than the spicy [name]Viviana[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I like [name]Vivian[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] the best! For a French speaker, probably [name]Vivienne[/name]?

I agree with pp, [name]Viviana[/name] is also pretty great!

[name]Vivienne[/name]

Best of luck! x

[name]Vivian[/name]! I don’t like the other spellings, the additional letters with this pronunciation seem extraneous.

I like [name]Vivienne[/name] and love [name]Viviana[/name]!!

I prefer [name]Vivienne[/name].

[name]Vivienne[/name] is my most favourite of those, and then [name]Viviana[/name], which is gorgeous but a little bit more flowery than I generally gravitate to. I wouldn’t use any of the others you have.

[name]Vivien[/name] wasn’t listed, I like it for the Old Hollywood feel. It’s maybe my favourite overall, its a bit crisper and more tailored than [name]Vivienne[/name] but [name]Vivian[/name] is still used by men sometimes here. (British commonwealth country, lol).

I don’t care for anything that might lead to a harsh [name]ANNE[/name] pronunciation.

[name]Vivian[/name] or [name]Viviana[/name], although I think I prefer the former. [name]Vivienne[/name] might be especially appropriate, though, since you live in a french speaking city. I’m not much help, am I?

I like [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Viviana[/name] the most.

[name]Vivian[/name] is my absolute favorite variation. I find the other spellings a bit much, compared to the beautifuly blunt [name]Vivian[/name]. All the extra letters put me off. However, since you live in a French speaking city, I say [name]Vivienne[/name].

• [name]Athena[/name]

I like [name]Vivienne[/name] the most

i like vivian for its simplicity but vivienne for the slight pronunciation difference - although that is probably a US thing

[name]Vivian[/name]! It’s the original :slight_smile:

I adore the beautiful french [name]Vivienne[/name] followed by [name]Viviana[/name]. It’s very beautiful and seems kinda flowery to me! :slight_smile:

[name]Vivienne[/name] is my favorite!

vivien and viviana