Which Violet sister set?

See the results of this poll: What goes best with Violet?

Respondents: 52 (This poll is closed)

• Georgia : 6 (12%)
  • Hazel : 18 (35%)
  • June : 6 (12%)
  • Margot : 13 (25%)
  • Sylvia : 7 (13%)
  • other (see comment): 2 (4%)

I love the softness of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].
My second choice would be [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f].

That’s a good point about the softness.

Any others? Please vote. :slight_smile:

I second [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] with [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. They go very well together.

I like the “v” that links [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]–a nice connection, but subtle.

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are both colours–keep in mind that they will sound matchy.

I just [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] how beautifully [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] sound together, so I voted for [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]. My second choice would be [name_f]Margot[/name_f]

I don’t think you could go wrong with any of those, but my vote goes to [name_f]Alice[/name_f], because it’s lovely and has the same vintage feel. I like [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] too, but they are also botanical, and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] avoids any matchiness there with [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. (I know the botanical link is fairly subtle, and it may not bother you, but using [name_f]Alice[/name_f] avoids any dilemma about whether to continue the theme if you have a third child, in case this is a consideration for you…)

I just heard [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] the other day. Like it a lot!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] both sound amazing! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is just so beautiful as well!

Like others I don’t think you can go wrong with any of your choices, however I have voted for [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] are joint second for me.

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] go best for me, as they are both nature names, and can be both used as colours. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is also a lovely name - quite soft and feels almost traditional, but then can have quite a bit of spunk too with the z.