Which works best?

I’ve posted about this in the past, and got 50/50 reviews. Which name do you prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] or the reverse [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. Both are family names that we love, just not sure which should be in the first spot. Please give me any and all opinions on these names or images you get of a girl named [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]! Thanks in advance.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], no doubt there.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is beautiful & the flow is definitely better that way around [name_f]IMO[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Personally I’d recommend [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f] because it looks more dignified and seems more special, but [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], for sure!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] gets my vote

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I would rather meet a little [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. You hear [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] everywhere.

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] because it’d be less common than the other way around. Plus I like the nickname [name_u]Romy[/name_u].

Agreed, every second child is called [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] with [name_u]Romy[/name_u] for short sounds great.

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] flows and looks so much better!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] for sure, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a gorgeous name that doesn’t date (imo) and has lovely nicknames in [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]. [name_f]Imo[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is dated for a first name (every [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] I have met has been 50+ And grumpy in nature!) but is lovely as a middle name,

I prefer [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] for several reasons. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is more unique than the trendy [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] which is becoming increasingly popular. I prefer the nicknames [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] to [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]. I see [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] as someone who stands out while I see [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] as someone who fits in.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] flows better and I prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] to [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f].

I love them both! [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] gets my vote since it’s not as popular. As far as the images they conjure, I think they’re both prim and ladylike, but in a good way. :slight_smile: