Which would you choose?

See the results of this poll: Which would you choose?

Respondents: 57 (This poll is closed)

• Corin : 17 (30%)
  • Koren : 4 (7%)
  • Corbin : 31 (54%)
  • Corbett: 5 (9%)

I like [name_u]Corin[/name_u] best - sharp but sweet feeling
I also really like [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] -great sounds!!(maybe too political in the UK but that might not be relevant to you?)

[name_m]Corwin[/name_m], [name_u]Colby[/name_u] and [name_u]Corby[/name_u] came to mind

I like [name_u]Corin[/name_u] and [name_u]Corbin[/name_u]; I like both the sound and the meaning. I don’t care for the -bett ending; it’s sort of abrupt. I dislike the spelling [name_u]Koren[/name_u].

I like [name_u]Corin[/name_u] - It’s handsome and snappy.

I’m loving the positive responses to [name_u]Corin[/name_u]! I think it’s starting to win out over [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] for me.

I know someone named [name_u]Corin[/name_u] and he hates because people always think he’s saying his name is corn. Lol.

[name_u]Corbin[/name_u] for [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] [name_u]BLEU[/name_u] love that man when I was a little younger

I absolutely love [name_u]Corin[/name_u]! One of my very favourite names.

I vote for [name_u]Corin[/name_u] - [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] is my second favourite but it sounds just a tad clunky (not exactly, but in comparison with [name_u]Corin[/name_u]). [name_u]Corin[/name_u] has a sweet feel to it, like [name_u]Corey[/name_u] but more interesting. I definitely prefer the spelling [name_u]Corin[/name_u] over [name_u]Koren[/name_u].