Which would you choose?

I’d love to know which name is your favorite! Last name is [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] if that affects your choice :slight_smile:

• Fern
  • Ida
  • Esther
  • Nell

0 voters

I’m still not sure on the middle name for [name_f]Esther[/name_f] so I just made this for the first names :slight_smile:

Ida [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is lovely! If it were another last name, I would probably have chosen [name_f]Esther[/name_f], but I like all of these names!

1 Like

Fern bloom seems too nature-y to me. [name_f]Nell[/name_f] is a little short with bloom. I chose [name_f]Esther[/name_f] but I also love ida

2 Likes

I love all of these names, but [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] was the standout here to me. [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] are all so great, too. I think [name_f]Esther[/name_f] would be my second choice with your surname.

1 Like

Esther [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] sounds the best to me! I adore [name_f]Nell[/name_f], but I don’t love it with [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]. The only name that I would take off your list is [name_f]Fern[/name_f] just because it’s be two nature names.

1 Like

Ida [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] are the winners for me! I slightly prefer [name_f]Ida[/name_f] but they’re both gorgeous.

1 Like

Ida [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] & [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] are my favorite!

1 Like

I love all your names but I feel that something with two syllables flows slightly better than one. I voted for [name_f]Ida[/name_f] but I like [name_f]Esther[/name_f] too. [name_m]Just[/name_m] based on looking at your user card, how about [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]? Perhaps a bit heavy on the m sound but I think [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] would be gorgeous!

1 Like

Ida [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] stands out to me but [name_f]Nell[/name_f] is gorgeous also!

1 Like

These are all gorgeous choices, but [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] would be too botanical for me.

I voted for [name_f]Nell[/name_f], which is one of my favourite names ever — so sweet, spirited and chic.

Ida and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] probably flow slightly better with a single-syllable last name (I especially like [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]), but [name_f]Nell[/name_f] is such a great name that it had to get my vote.

You have such great taste! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ida [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] flows beautifully, 100% team [name_f]Ida[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ida [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is gorgeous

1 Like

Esther Bl00m, 1000%! It’s amazing. [name_f]Ida[/name_f] Bl00m is lovely, too. [name_f]Fern[/name_f] Bl00m feels too natury and [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] seem a bit abrupt with Bl00m? But I love [name_f]Esther[/name_f] in general for you, and it’s brilliant with your last name. :heart:

1 Like

Love [name_f]Esther[/name_f] with your surname! [name_f]Nell[/name_f] and [name_f]Ida[/name_f] also work well, but [name_f]Esther[/name_f] is my personal favorite. [name_f]Fern[/name_f] is so sweet, but I wonder if it’s a little too much with [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]…