Which would you pick??

Ok ONE more [name]Gemma[/name] question and I’ll knock it off :slight_smile:

If you had to choose, which [name]Gemma[/name] combination would you pick all by itself and which would you pick knowing it will be followed by a 4-syllable last name?

[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Ann[/name]-[name]Marie[/name]*
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Marian[/name]*
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Jane[/name]*
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]*
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]*
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Elinor[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Olive[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Ramona[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Arianna[/name]*
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name]*
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Reese[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Luna[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Rue[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Linden[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

• Honoring

THANKS!
[name]Wade[/name] :smiley:

On its own, I love [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name]. With a four-syllable last name, my pick would be [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Scout[/name].

On its own, I like [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. With the last name, I like [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]…still not quite sure why. Maybe because it makes the name extremely regal sounding.

On its own…

With a 4-syllable surname (something short)
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

Favourite on it’s own: [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
4 syllable last name: [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Scout[/name]

[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name]*
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Ann[/name]-[name]Marie[/name]*
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]*
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]*

While full name flow is important, it isn’t as important as liking the name itself. Not many people will know her middle name. I would pick one of the names that has meaning for you.

[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Marian[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]

[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Olive[/name], [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name], [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Luna[/name], [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Linden[/name]

All are great, these four my top picks and [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Luna[/name] is the one I’m most strangely attracted to. [name]Lovely[/name]!

Either way, these are my two favorites. [name]Lovely[/name] and sophisticated!

I like [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Marion[/name] the best.

I´m really surprised people seem to like [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Scout[/name]! I thought I was one of the few that actually liked the name [name]Scout[/name].

I like the name [name]Scout[/name], too! You’re not the only one! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Jane[/name] the best, especially if you have a 4-syllable last name.
Without knowing about the last name, I would say [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Marian[/name].
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Gray[/name] also sounds nice.

I love [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Gray[/name]! It is my favorite from your list. If you wanted a nickname besides [name]Gem[/name], you could go with [name]Gigi[/name], which I think is too cute.

Nooooooooooooo!!! Not [name]Gemma[/name]!! Why [name]Kristin[/name] [name]Davis[/name], WHY??? I can´t believe it! Now everyone will think I named my baby after [name]Charlotte[/name]!