Who does what?

I know nobody had posted on my other thread as of now but that one isn’t really important.

I intend on rewriting a story which went quite well until I stopped working on it and the plot fell out of favour.

It currently goes (TW: Contains sensitive topics which I blurred out.

Mabel, Stefani, Chanel, Natalie, Alicia, Sarah, Mollie and Aria go camping with intentions of looking for a “sighting”, rumoured to be girl. Mollie’s pregnant “sister”, Claudia, follows in her van. Mabel goes missing. Alicia, Stefani, and Sarah find a girl, Unice, sat under a tree. Alicia and Natalie want to sell the girl as a forein bride to get money. They then steal Claudia’s van and do some underage drink driving. Claudia goes into labour. Cerys comes along and attempts to conduct a C section but fails. Sometime later they end up at Unice’s friend, Olive’s house. Olive’s father tries to kill Unice and Cerys. They escape and go to a police station, the father following behing. He ends up being shot dead by the police.

It turns out that Unice stole part of Mabel’s personality and Mabel has turned evil.

I never got further than that and I don’t like the storyline anymore.

I want to keep Unice in the story, but change the plot entirely. I will list a few things that happen and you can decide what they happen to (no names from my UC please).

Please choose names that aren’t in the original (except from Aria).

Name related

Who finds Unice?.
How does ___ learn Unice’s name, and who learns it first?.
How many people are involved. What are their names?. (not too many though because more characters come later on).

None name related for the sake of the story.

Fill the blanks with one of the names.

• Where is Unice found?. How does ___ find her?. What was ___ doing?.
  • How does ___ perceive Unice, and what does she think of ___ (if she sees them as bad, she’ll see them as good after a while, but only if they mean no harm).
  • What does ___ want to do to Unice?. Do they leave her, Take her somewhere safe, or take advantage of her?.

I’ll read these and decide on what I think is best.

1 Like
How many people are involved. What are their names?

For some reason, four seems to be my magic number for main characters. So, I’m going to say that four people are involved. They are…

[name_u]Callum[/name_u] (b)
[name_f]Angeline[/name_f] (g)
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] (g)
[name_u]Reagan[/name_u] (g)

[name_f]Angeline[/name_f] is Callum’s older sister.
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] and [name_u]Reagan[/name_u] are twins.

(I can give you middle names and surnames too, if you’d like)

Who finds [name_f]Unice[/name_f]?

[name_u]Callum[/name_u] finds [name_f]Unice[/name_f] while searching for supernatural activity in an old secluded cemetery in the woods. She is disoriented and confused and looks like she’s been attacked by something. He decides to take her back to his house.

How does ___ learn Unice’s name, and who learns it first?

[name_f]Unice[/name_f] doesn’t talk to [name_u]Callum[/name_u] much and seems nervous around him. However, she immediately feels comfortable around [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] and therefore [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] learns her name first. [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] then tells [name_u]Callum[/name_u]. [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] and [name_u]Reagan[/name_u] are late to the party. They are classmates of Callum’s who are there to work on a class project with him. However, the last thing anyone is thinking about is schoolwork.

How does ___ perceive [name_f]Unice[/name_f], and what does she think of ___?

[name_u]Callum[/name_u] wants to help [name_f]Unice[/name_f]. He doesn’t know where she came from or what happened to her, but he can tell that she’s had quite the shock and been through a stressful ordeal.

[name_f]Unice[/name_f] is afraid of [name_u]Callum[/name_u]. Not because he’s done anything to make her so, but just because she’s afraid of males in general. She’s had bad experiences with them.

[name_f]Angeline[/name_f] is a little wary of inviting a stranger into the house, but she has her brother’s kind heart and wants to help [name_f]Unice[/name_f]. It becomes obvious very quickly that [name_f]Unice[/name_f] means them no harm.

[name_f]Unice[/name_f] instantly feels comfortable around [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] and tells her about herself.

The twins are curious about [name_f]Unice[/name_f]. They love a good mystery and she is perfect. They, especially [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], are more preoccupied with the mystery of [name_f]Unice[/name_f] than actually helping her.

[name_f]Unice[/name_f] likes the twins, especially [name_u]Reagan[/name_u], better than she likes [name_u]Callum[/name_u]. However, they are far from her favorite people.

I’ve never done anything like this, so I’m sorry if the details are too vague. I can further elaborate on my version of this story if you’d like. And feel free to make any changes you want.

I hope this helps🙂!

2 Likes

Name related:

• Who finds Unice?: [name_f]Stefani[/name_f] finds [name_f]Unice[/name_f] while exploring the woods.

• How does [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] learn Unice’s name, and who learns it first?: [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] overhears [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] mentioning Unice’s name, and she learns it before anyone else.

• How many people are involved, and what are their names?: [name_f]Stefani[/name_f], [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], and [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] are the ones initially involved in finding [name_f]Unice[/name_f].

Non-name related:

• Where is [name_f]Unice[/name_f] found?: [name_f]Unice[/name_f] is found hiding in an abandoned cabin deep in the forest. [name_f]Stefani[/name_f] finds her while searching for firewood.

• How does [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] perceive [name_f]Unice[/name_f], and what does she think of her?: [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] initially sees [name_f]Unice[/name_f] as a threat, but as she spends more time with her, she realizes that [name_f]Unice[/name_f] is vulnerable and in need of help. [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] ultimately decides to protect [name_f]Unice[/name_f].

• What does [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] want to do to Unice?: [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] initially wants to exploit [name_f]Unice[/name_f] for personal gain but has a change of heart after witnessing Unice’s vulnerability. She decides to help [name_f]Unice[/name_f] and ensure her safety.