Who is your celebrity crush?

Mine is [name_f]Rita[/name_f] [name_f]Ora[/name_f]

1 Like

I have a lot but right now I’m watching a lot of [name_m]Zac[/name_m] [name_m]Efron[/name_m] and [name_m]Johnny[/name_m] Depp movies so I will say those 2. Also, I am in love with [name_f]Zendaya[/name_f]

1 Like

Well, first of all, I’m not gay.

Second, if you don’t know who [name_f]Liana[/name_f] [name_m]Ramirez[/name_m] is, she is on [name_u]Power[/name_u] Rangers Beast Morphers. I watch her and her brother Jentzen on YouTube on Jentzen’s channel. And [name_f]Liana[/name_f] is giving me butterflies.

There’s so many :joy: [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] might be my #1 so I’ll leave it at that!

Well, if we are talking modern day celebrities, then maybe [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Styles[/name_m]… but that doesn’t compare to my crushes on young [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Redford[/name_m] and [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m]! :grin:

Oh I just crush over everyone lol

I think [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Bassett[/name_m] right now

1 Like

Sergei Polunin (not sure if he counts as a celebrity - also let’s ignore his major controversy & just appreciate his unbelievable talent)
Adam Brody
Timothée Chalamet
Alex Turner
Henry Cavill
Theo James
Ansel Elgort
James Blake (not super handsome, but the emotion he sings with is just :heart_eyes:)
Freddie Highmore
Ben Fankhauser (does he count as a celebrity?)
Matt Bomer (i know he’s gay, but he’s gorgeous!)
Aaron Tveit

…I feel like there’s a theme here (minus Aaron)

2 Likes

Yaaassss :heart_eyes:

I didn’t get it until I watched [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women. Then it all made sense lol

1 Like

Zendaya, Timothee Chalamet, and [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u] at the moment.

2 Likes

Yes, yes, and yes!

1 Like

Scott Speedman :black_heart:

Also love [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_m]Reynolds[/name_m], [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] Amell, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] Cavill, [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Rudd[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Stan[/name_m], [name_m]Ioan[/name_m] [name_m]Gruffudd[/name_m], [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] McGregor, [name_u]James[/name_u] McAvoy, [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Madden[/name_u], [name_m]Matt[/name_m] Bomer, [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] Ackles, etc. Now that I type this out, it seems like the majority of them are superheroes lol

Sam [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] is a national treasure.

Adam [name_m]Driver[/name_m]

1 Like

Shawn Mendes :heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

YESSSSSS!

2 Likes

I don’t really have like actual celebrity crushes, but I have, er, people I think are pretty dang awesome and also attractive…?
Here’s my list:

Ruel
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] Schnapp
[name_u]Max[/name_u] & [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] ([name_m]Mills[/name_m])
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Bassett[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] Centineo
[name_u]Cory[/name_u] Grüter-[name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_m]Merrick[/name_m] [name_f]Hanna[/name_f]
teenage [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and/or [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Harries
[name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u] of course
[name_u]Shawn[/name_u] Mendes duh

2 Likes

100%

1 Like

I forgot about [name_m]Armie[/name_m] Hammer! He was phenomenal in [name_m]Man[/name_m] from U.N.C.L.E.!

1 Like

Tom [name_u]Holland[/name_u] & Timothée Chalamet are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

Maybe they’re the only ones that matter

3 Likes