Who is your celebrity crush?

Oh my, yes!

He was a guest host on [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] [name_u]Night[/name_u] [name_f]Live[/name_f] on [name_u]New[/name_u] Year’s [name_f]Eve[/name_f] 2 or 3 years ago. He made me wanna scream🥰

1 Like

He has a big brain. :slight_smile: Hugely funny on [name_m]Jimmy[/name_m] [name_u]Fallon[/name_u]’s Mad Libs. Think I’ll go watch that again!

I wasn’t paying any attention to his brain, I was too busy looking at his handsome face & his suit, & when he was acting in one of the funny skits with his British accent, Whoo-wee🤩

Yup. But a brain added to all that? [name_f]Nirvana[/name_f].

You got that right😃

I don’t know if I would necessarily call them celebrity “crushes,” but a few that I could see as attractive are [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Watson[/name_m], [name_f]Zendaya[/name_f], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] Cumberbatch, and [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]. [name_f]Kristen[/name_f] [name_m]Stewart[/name_m] ([name_m]Ive[/name_m] never actually seen [name_u]Twilight[/name_u], just the new [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]'s Angels) also gets an honourable mention. Maybe Chris Hemsworth as well. Honestly I’m not sure though. I dont really think about It a lot, and I don’t thoroughly understand the difference between a favourite actor, an attractive one, and a celebrity crush :joy: But [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Watson[/name_m] falls into one of those categories for sure.

I’ll admit my big one is [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Stewart[/name_m]. He’s definitely way too old for me but I don’t care lol.

1 Like

Isaac Kragten hand down. Then [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u].

With Supernatural ending and the teasers for Walker, I’ve been majorly crushing on [name_m]Jared[/name_m] Padalecki… and his wife, [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] :rofl: but mostly [name_m]Jared[/name_m]

Fred [name_m]Astaire[/name_m]!

Sydney [name_u]Sweeney[/name_u]!

Right now imma go with [name_u]Michael[/name_u] B [name_u]Jordan[/name_u]

Timothée Chalamet, and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], but i dont know if i would go so far as to call them crushes, but they are gorgeous :grin:

1 Like

People IRL:
[name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u], obv–just look at my pfp
[name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Evans[/name_m], AND Hemsworth
[name_u]Sam[/name_u] Claflin
[name_m]Tom[/name_m] Hiddleston!
(Notice a trend here? Accents, and superhero movies…for most of them)

Crushes from BOOKS! (Because it gets a nod)
[name_u]August[/name_u] Moriarty-- The [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m] Series
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] Goode-- The [name_m]Gallagher[/name_m] Girls Series
[name_m]Alexei[/name_m] Volkov-- The Embassy Row Series
[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Redding[/name_m]-- The Naturals Series
Other finalists: [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Townsend, [name_u]Gale[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], W.W. [name_u]Hale[/name_u] V

1 Like

Zac Effron

1 Like

Freddie [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m], [name_f]English[/name_f] child star of yore. Watch Captains Courageous with him and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_u]Tracy[/name_u] and [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] Barrymore. Amazing movie, amazing actor.

Timothee Chamelet
[name_m]Daveed[/name_m] Diggs
JORDAN FISHER (1)
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] Bridges

Girls
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Watson[/name_m]

Freddie [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m], [name_f]English[/name_f] child actor of past years, so cute and so GOOD! He outacted [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_u]Tracy[/name_u].

Joshua [name_m]Bassett[/name_m]

Harry [name_m]Styles[/name_m]

And [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] Redmayne, but he’s married so :roll_eyes: