Who’s got a stunning name?

[name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] :heart_eyes:= [name_u]Iggy[/name_u] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]

4 Likes

im back again and idk if this counts but paul bettany’s daughter is named [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] and i quite like it!

aslo my girls from little mix have really stunning names too! ;)) [name_u]Jade[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Perrie[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] (and ofc Leigh-Anne) they’re so pretty imo!

11 Likes

No way… :heart_eyes: [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] !? Gotta be joking. That’s so gorgeous!

8 Likes

right! it’s so unexpected too haha

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Lovelace[/name_u] - [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Angelina[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] is just stunning.

5 Likes

hi i’m back again! :)) travis barkers daughters name is Alabama Luella Barker and although i personally wouldnt name my daughter Alabama, it’s such a stunning name!!

i feel like any name paired with the middle luella makes such a pretty combo though. like olivia luella? stunning. agnes luella? stunning.

5 Likes

I always love when you come back to this thread, @decembersmoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’re so right… anything with [name_f]Luella[/name_f] is so cool! I wrote a character once called [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Luella[/name_f], which I adore, and I’m absolutely infatuated with [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Luella[/name_f]. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Apart from the most obvious answer (Angelina Jolie), here are some which come to mind:

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Connor[/name_u]

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_u]Robbie[/name_u]

[name_u]Quentin[/name_u] [name_m]Jerome[/name_m] [name_m]Tarantino[/name_m]

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] Kinnaird Taptiklis (Theo James)

[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f] LeSueur [name_u]Joan[/name_u] [name_m]Crawford[/name_m]

2 Likes

Adding Angourie [name_u]Rice[/name_u]!

5 Likes

Sisters-

[name_f]Jemima[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_m]Kirke[/name_m]
[name_u]Domino[/name_u] [name_f]Suzy[/name_f] [name_m]Kirke[/name_m]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_m]Kirke[/name_m]

6 Likes

The Phoenix family are the best
River Jude Phoenix
Joaquin Rafael Phoenix-his son is called River after his bother
Rain Joan of Arc Phoenix-her son is called jonas winter phoenix
Liberty Mariposa Phoenix- her daughter is called Scarlette Jasmine Phoenix-Asch. Her son are called Rio Everest Phoenix-Asch and Indigo Orion Phoenix-Asch
Summer Joy Phoenix- Her son is called Indiana august Affleck and Atticus Timothy Affleck
Jodean Bottom-Their half sister

Their parents:
Arlyn Sharon Phoenix, commonly known as Heart Phoenix
John Lee Bottom

10 Likes

haha hii i’m back again

[name_u]Saylor[/name_u] Curda and her sister have such cohesive names (imo). they’re cool!

[name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] & [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] [name_u]Bell[/name_u]! i love how they both have a unisex fn with the more girly middle!

6 Likes

Omg yes! I love the [name_m]Kirke[/name_m] sister’s names. :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] Rossum (Emmy Rossum)
[name_u]Troian[/name_u] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Bellisario

2 Likes

Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell
Kimberly Noel Kardashian
Ariel Winter Workman
Jelena Noura Hadid
Isabella Khair Hadid

2 Likes

[name_u]Drew[/name_u] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] Barrymore.

[name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_m]Russell[/name_m]

[name_u]Lake[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] Siegel [name_u]Bell[/name_u]

2 Likes

Swedish DJ/songwriter [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Folke[/name_m] Stikkan Ledin.

2 Likes

just found out cardi b’s mom’s name is clara mercedes almanzar — amazing!

3 Likes

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] comes to mind. I love the combination of [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] together, it’s really pretty to me.

8 Likes

suki waterhouse and her siblings’ names

alice suki ‘suki’
imogen hope ‘immy’
madeleine jean ‘maddi’
& brother charlie

12 Likes