Who’s his girlfriend?

Give this character’s girlfriend a name, age, description, and photo.

[name_m]Kainalu[/name_m] “Kai” [name_f]Moya[/name_f] (24) is an American actor born in [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u], and currently resides in Los [name_u]Angeles[/name_u].

@cara_murvolio

1 Like

Possible names:
[name_f]Brianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Hailey[/name_f]
[name_f]Katelyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Madison[/name_u]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
[name_f]Kayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]

I don’t know why, but I think she’d be blonde, and studying to be a veterinarian?

I’m not the most intuitive, so this could be way off what you were thinking, but there you go.

1 Like

[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] “Rain” [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] Salford (26) is a colleague of Kai’s who’s also friends with [name_f]Brianna[/name_f] thanks to her being the long-term girlfriend of someone he works with on a frequent basis. He started out in sitcoms at the age of just 14 but got his big break after being cast in a Nickelodeon series called Macy.com, in which he played the protagonists twin brother who was an aspiring rockstar. This was influenced by his own desire to pursue music, a venture he’s dabbled in a little since he turned 19 but this is infrequent due to his career really picking up after getting a role in a sleeper hit horror film. It was on the set of this film he met his girlfriend, having been with her since he was just 18 but Rain’s adamant it was love at first sight and will not let anyone say otherwise. Currently he and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] are starring in a mystery series together, playing a duo of amateur sleuths, and this environment has only further strengthened their friendship. Due to Rain’s girlfriend having just revealed herself to be pregnant, he’s seriously considering asking [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_f]Brianna[/name_f] to be godparents!