Why are boys names so hard?

I need new boy name inspiration (as usual)… [name_f]My[/name_f] top boys names right now are [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_u]Asa[/name_u]. While I love biblical names, I’m looking for some non-biblical ones as I already have [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_u]Asa[/name_u] on my list and I’m not even religious really. I also love names like [name_u]Sascha[/name_u], [name_u]Adair[/name_u], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], [name_u]Arden[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], and [name_u]Bryn[/name_u] but I don’t know if I am brave enough to use them as first names, and I feel like they don’t go stylistically with my other names. Any ideas?

I find for me it’s the opposite, trying to agree with my hubs on a girl name, lol. I love unique names that are more old fashioned, so [name_u]Story[/name_u], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Myer[/name_m], but I do like the name [name_u]Jasper[/name_u].

Elijah
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_u]Lincoln[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]

1 Like

Thank you! Those are great suggestions!

No worries, I understand. Choosing a name is a very hard and daunting task. Good luck! <3

1 Like

I don’t have ideas sorry, but just wanted to share your boy name pain!!

My husband and I have the perfect girls name picked, but we struggle so much to find a boys name that we like as much!

I really like [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] for you, its really strong and has a really nice flow! I’ve always loved [name_u]Eden[/name_u] for a boy, and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] & [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] are lovely!

1 Like

Thank you! I have combos for [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]! ([name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]). [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] are both so gorgeous but I think [name_u]Eden[/name_u] needs something more masculine paired with it maybe?

1 Like

Archer
[name_u]Niko[/name_u]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u]
[name_u]Vernon[/name_u]
[name_m]Vince[/name_m]
[name_m]Quimby[/name_m]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_u]Colby[/name_u]
[name_m]Todd[/name_m]
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_u]Wallace[/name_u]
[name_m]Tad[/name_m]
[name_u]Kyle[/name_u]
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]
[name_m]Augustus[/name_m]

1 Like

Thanks! I love [name_u]Jules[/name_u] and [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]!

1 Like

I really love your style! [name_u]Asa[/name_u] is especially fantastic, and from your “brave” list I love… well, I pretty much love them all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How about…

Rufus
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m]
[name_u]Misha[/name_u]
[name_m]Ivo[/name_m]/Ives
[name_m]Jago[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Auden[/name_u]
[name_u]Laurie[/name_u]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_u]Corin[/name_u]
[name_m]Torben[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Nye[/name_m]
[name_u]Fife[/name_u]/Fyfe
[name_u]Rafa[/name_u]/Rafe
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Innes[/name_m]
[name_m]Bardo[/name_m]
[name_m]Cairn[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_m]Dougray[/name_m]
Fenn
[name_u]Sol[/name_u]
[name_m]Alban[/name_m]
[name_m]Mathis[/name_m]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_m]Malo[/name_m]
[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]
Rua
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_m]Kester[/name_m]
[name_m]Ames[/name_m]/Amias
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u]
[name_u]Cary[/name_u]
[name_u]Cass[/name_u]

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m loving [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_m]Ives[/name_m], [name_u]Auden[/name_u], [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_u]Rafa[/name_u], [name_m]Jago[/name_m], [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], Rua, [name_u]Wren[/name_u], and [name_u]Hollis[/name_u]! How do you pronounce [name_m]Innes[/name_m] and [name_m]Jago[/name_m]?

Innes = INN-iss or INN-əss

Jago = JAY-go

1 Like

Micah
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_m]Fabian[/name_m]
[name_u]Darby[/name_u]
[name_u]Ashby[/name_u]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_u]Sky[/name_u]

3 Likes

Thank you! I love [name_u]Ashby[/name_u], I’ve never heard that before! I also love [name_m]Leon[/name_m] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]!

1 Like