Why can't I comment on blog posts?

Hello. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I want to comment on a blog post over on Nameberry & it keeps saying that I need to be logged in to comment, but I am logged in? Have I done something wrong?
Thanks!

No, I’m having this problem too and the tech team is looking into it.

Incidentally, it doesn’t work for me on mobile ([name_u]Safari[/name_u]) or desktop (Firefox) but does work on [name_m]Mac[/name_m] laptop (also Firefox) :thinking: So it might be worth trying a different device if you can while we work on fixing this.

1 Like

I tried on my laptop on Firefox & Edge but neither worked. I don’t have a [name_m]Mac[/name_m] I can try unfortunately. Thank you for looking into it!

1 Like

@floatinthesky I’ll bump this up the priorities list again, thanks for the reminder.

Update - I can now type out a comment, but when I press “post comment” nothing happens.

1 Like

Hello again, this is still an issue for me :frowning_face: has anyone else managed to fix it? I wanted to comment on the blog post about middle names today :frowning_face:

I can comment on both blog posts and names, though yesterday I tried to comment on a name page and it wouldn’t let me post it. I think it said that I needed to log in (though I was definitely logged in!)

1 Like

That’s the same issue for me! It keeps telling me I need to log in but I am definitely already logged in. Hmmm, I guess I will have to keep trying!

@floatinthesky It’s still being looked at. I can’t comment most of the time either :frowning:

1 Like