Wild not working

Post deleted

I think any of those names could work. I say if you like it, go for it. If you went with something like [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] or [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] then it would be too much.

The names you listed work just fine with the last name [name_m]Wild[/name_m]. I don’t think they sound hippy at all.

I think [name_f]Luna[/name_f] works really well with [name_m]Wild[/name_m], and [name_f]Lux[/name_f] and [name_u]River[/name_u] with [name_m]Wild[/name_m] really aren’t so bad either. Sure, they may sound rather wordy, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

I actually really love [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] - what a gem!

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] sounds ok but ‘river’ [name_m]Wild[/name_m] is definitely too like a sentence.

I love the names [name_f]Lux[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f], there at the top of my list.
I have an unusual first name as well, please share what yours is? I agree with you, its just a name. It doesn’t hold you back and with a last name like [name_m]Wild[/name_m] you know your girl is going to live up to it. Doesn’t matter what your parents name you in the end, you learn to love it.
I like where your heading with your choices. I love [name_u]River[/name_u] as well but i don’t think it suits your last name. Have you thought about alternatives such as [name_u]Wren[/name_u]?

Absolutely love [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Lux[/name_f] with the surname [name_m]Wild[/name_m]! Wow, what a great last name! Maybe you could get the best of both worlds and call her [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] and nickname her [name_f]Lux[/name_f]? x

Oh wow, I think I’m going to crush on [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] for quite some time now. It would make a great first/middle combo! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it. It works so well, sounds gorgeous together. I’m not quite sure how it would work as a first and last name but I’m leaning more towards it being ok. It almost sounds like a stage or pen name. It flows well. The only problem I envision is it being too unusual and holding the kid back. But as you say, you’ve never encountered issues with it. I love this name!

I like [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Lux[/name_f] as well, but I’m not feeling them with the [name_m]Wild[/name_m] surname. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] feels uncomfortable since it’s so closely related to lunatic. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is on my list and I love it, but paired with [name_m]Wild[/name_m] will make me wonder if the parents were making a joke. [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] doesn’t flow off the tongue very well. It might work better with your chosen middle name, but it’s just the process of saying [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] that trips me up.

[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] is absolutely my pick.

I think [name_u]River[/name_u] is the only name you listed that I would avoid. Since [name_m]Wild[/name_m] is a short surname, I’d probably pick a longer name like [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] or [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_m]Wild[/name_m] sound fine to me.

Thank you all… some very good points, including the [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_m]Wild[/name_m]/lunatic connection. There is a combination (and I’m at work so I can’t check for sure) but [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] or [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is an adult entertainer :???: So that’s ruined that for me… DH isn’t keen on [name_u]River[/name_u] at all… have to try harder, but I’ve got plenty of time yet (TTC). This site is a massive inspiration, sick of seeing the same stuff.

My name is [name_m]Ry[/name_m]@n, I am glad to see it’s getting more popular but I wish it was 30 years ago and saved me having to explain!