Will be trying again by summer! :) (poll included)

See the results of this poll: Just want you to choose a couple Boy/Girl so I can see what people think…

Respondents: 98 (This poll is closed)

• Byron: 10 (10%)
  • Arthur: 16 (16%)
  • Charles: 17 (17%)
  • Orson: 1 (1%)
  • Lowell: 3 (3%)
  • Maeve: 15 (15%)
  • Louise: 4 (4%)
  • Alice: 14 (14%)
  • Frances: 8 (8%)
  • iris: 10 (10%)

I cheated and voted for three boy names and one girl name. I just couldn’t decide between [name]Byron[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], and [name]Charles[/name] - I love them all!
Other names I love that are similar in style are [name]Frederick[/name] and [name]Quentin[/name] - do you like either of those?

The only girl name on your list that I am really fond of is [name]Louise[/name]; the others are nice but just not my favorites. As a first name, I prefer [name]Louisa[/name], but I think [name]Louise[/name] is beautiful too.

The more I think about it, though, [name]Iris[/name] is quite attractive and would work really well with your daughter’s name - very unique and it’s got a nice warm, but sophisticated feel to it.

I love those boys names too! [name]Louise[/name] is at the top of my list but my DH is not as fond. I think he will come around though. I think [name]Louise[/name] is perfection with [name]Emery[/name]. Not overly feminine but still beautiful. [name]Emery[/name] is a family name we were not trying to be tendy or anything. Her middle name is [name]Jane[/name] and we mostly call her both names. Thanks for the response. Oh and I do love [name]Quentin[/name].

I voted for [name]Byron[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Iris[/name].

I actually love [name]Byron[/name] so much that I want to pretend I don’t like it so that it doesn’t become popular. :wink: I also think [name]Arthur[/name] is that perfect mix of traditional and unusual. You’re lucky in that I think a lot of styles of boy name go with your daughter’s name.

The girls names are harder. I would have voted for [name]Louisa[/name], but I like [name]Louise[/name] a bit less. I love [name]Alice[/name], I think it’s such a beautiful, simple classic. And I love [name]Iris[/name], but I’m not sure it goes well in the sibset.

I like all the girls names (although [name]Meave[/name] a little less so) but I don’t like any of the boys. I picked [name]Charles[/name] because I dislike it less then the others. I just have a hard time seeing hose names on anyone.

I couldn’t choose between [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] to go with big sister [name]Emery[/name]. For boys, I love [name]Lowell[/name]!

[name]Hi[/name]! That’s wonderful, [name]Elizabeth[/name]!!! :slight_smile: I voted for [name]Charles[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Maeve[/name], and [name]Frances[/name].

I love your list so much, and hope that everything works out for you! :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]Charles[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] are definitely my favorites. Good luck with your decision!

Thanks everyone! [name]Louise[/name], [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] are definately on top for girls names and [name]Byron[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], and [name]Charles[/name] (although if we went with [name]Charles[/name] it would really be [name]William[/name] [name]Charles[/name] after my husband and he would go by his middle). I will keep you all posted.

I love [name]Byron[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] with [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name]!

Good [name]Luck[/name]!