Will or William?

What’s your favorite?

[name_u]Will[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
[name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]

We’d plan on calling [name_u]William[/name_u] “Will”, we just liked the richness and the flow with [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. However, we don’t mind [name_u]Will[/name_u] on its own, and I’m kinda starting to really like [name_u]Will[/name_u] Shepherd…

What are your thoughts? Thanks!

[name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] feels timeless and significant and full but [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is one of my favourite names!!

[name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] would be my favourite option

4 Likes

my vote goes to [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] because I like to have a longer version of a name officially, and use a nickname (that way if the child ends up wanting to use the “full” version of their name later on they can).

I agree with @Ehrob1 that if an option, [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] would be my pick!

I like [name_u]Will[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]. If you plan on calling [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_u]Will[/name_u] anyway, I say just name him [name_u]Will[/name_u]. And [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is a much more fresh middle than [name_m]Luke[/name_m].

I like how complete [name_u]William[/name_u] looks. I agree with the previous poster that [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] would be lovely!

I love [name_u]Will[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

William Luke, nn Will! Very handsome.

[name_u]Will[/name_u] [name_m]Shepard[/name_m]! I think it’s short, handsome, and glows very well. So it had my vote! :blush:

[name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. I like the option to use the full name [name_u]William[/name_u] or go by [name_u]Will[/name_u]. With [name_u]Will[/name_u] he would only have that one option.

If I could choose I would pick [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] though because I do like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] in the middle spot!

I like [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] a lot, but I’m gonna have to agree with everybody else here; [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] would be so handsome!!! And then you get the best of both worlds, he can still be [name_u]Will[/name_u] but also have a full name to fall back on!

[name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is my favorite but I also really like [name_m]Shepard[/name_m]! I just prefer [name_u]William[/name_u] for the full name even if he always goes by [name_u]Will[/name_u].