Willa Indigo.. Does it work?

Now that I have some opinions on [name]Indigo[/name] I’m considering using it as a middle name so the nn [name]Indie[/name] could still work if I really wanted it to. [name]Willa[/name] is another name I have been stuck on for months. I would love to use [name]Willa[/name] [name]Indigo[/name] but I’m not sure if it is too “clunky”. Last name is [name]Summers[/name] if that helps.

What do you think? Does it work? If not, do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

I like it!

I think [name]Willa[/name] [name]Indigo[/name] works! I love nn [name]Indi[/name]! I love it best for [name]Rosalind[/name], [name]India[/name], [name]Indira[/name] or [name]Lucinda[/name]! [name]Willa[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name]/[name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Willow[/name] or [name]India[/name] [name]Willow[/name] or [name]Willow[/name] lucinda are pretty…

Wow, [name]Willa[/name] [name]Indigo[/name] [name]Summers[/name] is quite a gorgeous name! It’s equal parts whimsical and beautiful. [name]Indie[/name] could certainly still work as a nn!

I think [name]Willa[/name] [name]Indigo[/name] is a great name, feminine and whimsical.

Agreed! [name]Willa[/name] [name]Indigo[/name] is inspired! [name]One[/name] of the best names I’ve seen on nameberry lately. Go for it!

[name]Love[/name] it! Very modern hippie chic.

I love it as a middle! Then she has the choice to use it of she wants.

Like it a lot! :slight_smile:

I like it alot.