Willa Katherine or Alexandra Mae?

Past my due date and I still can’t decide! We thought we were sold on [name]Willa[/name] but I’m having doubts and I’m beginning to think that a classic name may be a better bet. Please help!

[name]Willa[/name] is more distinctive. [name]Alexandra[/name] could likely become [name]Alex[/name] T. I [name]DO[/name] hear [name]Willa[/name] Cather when I see [name]Willa[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], however.
I really think they are both good names. I give the edge to [name]Willa[/name] [name]Katherine[/name].

[name]Alexandra[/name] is the name i chose for my daughter to be born in [name]January[/name], so i’m partial to that name. Not really fond of [name]Mae[/name] though. [name]Alexandra[/name] is so classic and [name]Mae[/name] sounds a little country. The two just don’t seem to go together.

[name]Willa[/name] all the way!!!

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]! it is more distinctive!

I prefer [name]Willa[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] also!

[name]Willa[/name]. I also love [name]Mae[/name] or [name]May[/name] (and don’t think it sounds country).

I actually prefer [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Mae[/name], even though [name]Willa[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is more distinct. However, I’m not a big fan of [name]Alexandra[/name]'s many nicknames, which are almost inevitable. [name]Both[/name] names are very pretty though! :smiley:

Good luck!

My vote goes to [name]Willa[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], also. This actually sounds more classic to me than [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Mae[/name].