Willa

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is here!

[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister to [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f].

She came a tad bit early, just like her sister, at 36 weeks. She weight 5lbs 15oz & was 19.25 inches long. She is the perfect addition to our family & fits right in! She has the sweetest, smiliest little personality already. We are over the moon. <3

Willa was a name we just fell in love with during my pregnancy. Quinn is after daddy’s full name, Joaquinn.

1 Like

She has such a sweet name! Congratulations!

Great choice and it fits so well with [name_u]Piper[/name_u]

Beautiful name! Congratulations!

So pretty, I love the name [name_f]Willa[/name_f]! Congratulations!

Congratulations! Such a pretty name.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]!

Yay, [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] was my favorite! Such a perfect name and it’s stunning with [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]! Congrats!

Congrats! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] matches perfectly with big sister [name_u]Piper[/name_u]!

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] is lovely! Congratulations!

I was hoping you’d update. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is gorgeous. Congratulations!

A fabulous name! Congratulations, and welcome [name_f]Willa[/name_f]!

Congrats! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] is so lovely and fits so well with [name_u]Piper[/name_u]!

Wow, the absolute perfect sibset!

Um… whoa. My name is [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]! Aaah! Congrats and you chose a wonderful name – what a lucky little girl! <3