William Rhys has arrived!

We couldn’t be more grateful for a beautiful, healthy little love! Thank you to everyone on nameberry for making baby naming so enjoyable!

5 Likes

Congratulations on your little boy!! I love his name – so classic and handsome. Great choice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! Beautiful name.

1 Like

Aww! I love his name! I have [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] on my list! [name_m]William[/name_m] is such a handsome name and I’m sure that it will suit your little man perfectly!

Much love and CONGRATS!

1 Like

@MG1257 thank you!! I may be a little biased, but [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]How[/name_m] wonderful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Although I’m not one for the classics, this really is a lovely combination. I can hear all the love you have for him in your post. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] is just :heart_eyes:! [name_m]Uber[/name_m] classic with a sweet, meaningful twist in the middle.

Congratulations @sannahub!

1 Like

Gorgeous names. Congratulations on your new arrival. I love how you just “knew” the right name when you met him.

1 Like

What a great name he has! [name_m]William[/name_m] is one of my personal favorites. Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] has a really, really charming and handsome name! Are you planning on using nicknames?

1 Like

this is so exciting! congratulations and wishing you and your family a safe, healthy journey :smiley: [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] is a wonderful name.

1 Like

Such a handsome, classic choice! Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sarahjane1 [name_u]Truly[/name_u] surprised I needed to meet him first, but when you know you know!

1 Like

@UnderTheRainbow We will probably use nicknames, but don’t know which ones yet.
So far we have been using his full first and middle names to get used to them together!

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] nickname suggestions for him are welcome!

2 Likes

I love the nn [name_m]Will[/name_m]. It’s strong and stable. Definitely one of my faves!

1 Like

Congratulations! He has such a handsome and delightfully meaningful name.

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with cool, classic [name_m]Will[/name_m] IMO!

[name_u]Billy[/name_u], [name_u]Pim[/name_u], [name_m]Liam[/name_m]… I feel like [name_u]Whit[/name_u] could work too. You’ve given him plenty of options!

1 Like

You have so many options! @katinka has mentioned quite a few.

I’d also suggest [name_m]Wills[/name_m], [name_m]Willis[/name_m], [name_m]Wilkie[/name_m], and [name_u]Wim[/name_u].

1 Like

@katinka suggestions [name_u]Billy[/name_u] and [name_u]Pim[/name_u] are adorable, and my first thought was [name_m]Willis[/name_m] (for [name_m]Will[/name_m]iam and Rhys, but [name_m]Wills[/name_m] and [name_u]Wim[/name_u] are also nice choices. I have a soft spot for the old, “grandpa” [name_m]Bill[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] all these! Thank you everyone :blush: