William

Thoughts on these combos:

[name_u]William[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] “Wit”

[name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Truett[/name_m] “Wit”

2 Likes

Definitely prefer [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] with [name_u]William[/name_u]! [name_m]Wit[/name_m] is cute :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Truett[/name_m] ‘Wit’ is cool - I like how [name_m]Truett[/name_m] has it’s own letters (and the -lli- -lli- of [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] trips me just a tad, though I like Elliott) and it’s just got a lovely feel with the classic [name_u]William[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I love the idea of [name_u]William[/name_u] nn [name_m]Wit[/name_m]! I thought I was alone in thinking of that clever idea. :blush: I kind of like [name_u]Witt[/name_u] too, but either way is good. I also like [name_u]William[/name_u] nn [name_u]Win[/name_u].

Anyway, [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] is my favorite. So so handsome!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Truett[/name_m] “Wit”!

I also love the name [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], but not right behind [name_u]William[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]William[/name_u] “Wit” is so cool!

I like [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Truett[/name_m]! I think the two names sound great together- the soft-yet-strong [name_u]William[/name_u] and the sharp [name_m]Truett[/name_m].
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] isn’t a bad name but I find the double LL’s a bit hard to say.

1 Like

[name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Truett[/name_m] is gorgeous :ear_of_rice:

1 Like

I like [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Truett[/name_m]! Easier to say than [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] after all the Ls in [name_u]William[/name_u].

1 Like