Willoughby...Alistair...Rafferty...Hawthorne

I love [name]Dorian[/name] but a shame that [name]Oscar[/name] Wilde made such a debauched creature out of him.

I can totally see where you are coming from with [name]Rafferty[/name], it is such a fun name, and [name]Rafferty[/name] would be a quirky character who walks to the tune of a different drummer but is still very popular with everyone. He is a larrikin and rather charismatic but probably rough shaven. At the moment I am not able to find a name that has this quirkiness.

Maybe
[name]Thornton[/name] nn [name]Thorn[/name]
[name]Reynolds[/name]

rollo

PS After looking through ‘thousands’ of names here are few more to consider

Laurencio From the plain of laurel trees

I think Laurencio has so much flair and pizzazz.

Then we have Radcliffe (from the red cliff) and he sounds very Rhett Butler to me, very debonair and the nn of Rad is cool too.

Hendrix supposed to be English again I doubt it but I think it is a quirky name and fits the Beatrix trend.

Geoffrey nn of Joff we had a Joff in the family and I always thought it was a cool nickname.

Blaise is now a favourite of mine seeing as one of the grandchildren was named this her nn is Buzzy.

Huxford (from Hugh’s forest)

Jarvis I like but it just occurred to me that it might be too much of the name of the butler in an aristocratic household?

Carteney a little like Courtney but I like it

Baron

Beaumains

Beauvais

Argyle a Scottish name that I find charming

Mannix meaning monk

Sandor something about this I find fascinating and mysterious

Kynan means wisely intelligent and has the popular nn of Ky

Lleyton

Tudor

Napier I think this one has real possibilities more of the Rafferty feel

Horatio way too out there for me but it does have flair

Breccan

Rendall

Rhodes

Lorus

Yale

Weir

Roderick

Reo

Rauley

Hillier

Zephyr

Tyrone

Vale I like this one

Ridgecroft nn of Ridge I thought this one may get a tick very cool imho.

PP2 I suggest Isis for a girl

I agree, [name]Huck[/name] is actually a nice nickname… it has a vintage cowboy yet gracious southern feel, and positive literary reference, I could see this actually being popular with hipsters and yupsters. As far as the similarity to [name]Hawk[/name]… I actually think they have entirely different feels.

So what would you do?
________ [name]Knox[/name] [name]Polk[/name]

Name my baby!

I think [name]Willoughby[/name] [name]Knox[/name] [name]Polk[/name] is sophisticated, strong & sexy. Plus your idea of using [name]Knox[/name] goes well with big brother [name]West[/name].

I agree with you [name]Willoughby[/name] [name]Knox[/name] [name]Polk[/name] is the very best. Especially because you use your maiden name and you get away from the [name]Wild[/name]-er [name]West[/name] theme!

[name]West[/name], Maz & [name]Knox[/name]