Willow and Meadow?? help

[name]Hi[/name] there!

I am just seeking opinions, I’m 37 weeks pregnant with my second daughter and we are pretty set on the name [name]Willow[/name], My 5 year old daughters name is [name]Meadow[/name] but im worried it sound a bit too hippi-ish?

what are your thoughts?

We have never been up for traditional names so any other suggestions are welcome!

Thanks.

I’d be more concerned about how similar those two names sound for siblings. I would suggest looking for something different and maybe keep [name]Willow[/name] in the middle name position.

First name suggestions:
[name]Laken[/name]
[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] (similar to [name]Willow[/name], but different enough from [name]Meadow[/name])
[name]Skye[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]

Good luck!

[name]Hi[/name],
I have a daughter named [name]Willow[/name], and we’re ttc #2. We’ve been talking about girls names, too, and want something to complement [name]Willow[/name], but not too hippie-ish! I’ve considered [name]Meadow[/name], but I think it’s too close in sound to [name]Willow[/name], but maybe that’s the reason you do like it. I know lots of siblings with similar names…[name]Nicholas[/name] & [name]Nathan[/name], [name]Rosanna[/name] & [name]Joanna[/name], etc. Some of the other names we’ve considered, that you may like as well: [name]Autumn[/name], [name]Winter[/name], [name]Juniper[/name] (my fave, with lot of nickname options). [name]Wren[/name] (I second that suggestion from the pp), and i like [name]Lark[/name] too, but I think it’s not as delicate as [name]Meadow[/name], so maybe not your style?? [name]How[/name] about [name]Felicity[/name]? Or [name]Lorraine[/name] (you could call her [name]Raine[/name] for a nn). We’ve decided that if we have another girl, her name will be [name]Veda[/name] (pn Vey-dah).

Good luck! I’d love to hear what you decide! And what is [name]Meadow[/name]'s middle name, if you don’t mind me asking?