Willow, Olive or Frankie for the first name?

See the results of this poll: Willow, Olive or Frankie?

Respondents: 61 (This poll is closed)

• Willow Grey : 41 (67%)
  • Olive Frankie : 12 (20%)
  • Frankie Juniper: 8 (13%)

I voted for [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. I think this flows the best and has a great vibe to it. I also like [name_f]Olive[/name_f] but [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] feels a tad too cutesy imo

I voted [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], but like the first name [name_f]Olive[/name_f] better. I am not big on the MN [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] - but if it were an option, I would love [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]! Either way, both beautiful. Good luck :slight_smile:

I absolutely love love [name_f]Olive[/name_f]! Gorgeous!!! A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
The olive tree is just beautiful and I love the meaning behind it…the [name_f]Olive[/name_f] tree is a symbol of peace and abundance…grow and flourish in rocky soils where other plants cannot and I love the vintage, spunky, nature vibe to the name. It’s so charming. I think it’s a name that is so sweet for a child and beautiful for an adult.
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is adorable! I also think [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is stunning!!
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] is very cute too or you could go with the suggestion above [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]…
:slight_smile:

[name_f]Willow[/name_f]. [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is cute as a nickname. I hate [name_f]Olive[/name_f]

Thank you for your replies so far! They have definitely helped to rule out [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]. It used to be our favourite name but it does feel quite dated now like [name_u]Harper[/name_u].

[name_f]Music[/name_f] waves- I do agree [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is a little cutesy!
Brenae- I think it’s definitely between [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] now.
W12- my partner and I loved your reply about [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] do flow well.
Boyandgirl: you’re right about [name_f]Willow[/name_f]. This will be a hard decision!

My main problem is a friend from my old work has two girls [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and it feels strange using the same name.

[name_f]Willow[/name_f]. But I do love [name_u]Franky[/name_u] (this sp). If it helps, [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] are cute names.

I love [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] – and then you could call her [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]

[name_f]Willow[/name_f] is my favorite. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is one of those nameberry favorites that I can’t seem to come around to–I understand the beautiful symbolism of the olive tree, and I like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], but somehow with [name_f]Olive[/name_f] I just picture a pimento-stuffed olive in my mind.

That said, there’s no name that everyone in the world loves, and there are plenty of people who will focus on the peace/nature element of [name_f]Olive[/name_f] instead :slight_smile: But stylistically, I like [name_f]Willow[/name_f] best of the three options from your poll.

What about [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f], or [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]! I do not care for [name_u]Frankie[/name_u].

Thanks berries!

I love checking in and seeing some more replies! It feels so strange for me to be such a baby namer and unsure about my girls name with only 7 weeks to go. It’s all I think about all day long!

Boys name is definitely [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] and I feel like I need an edgy middle with [name_f]Willow[/name_f] that’s a little unexpected.

Eoxima - thanks for your suggestion of [name_u]Franky[/name_u]. I think I do prefer [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] more. I also like your suggestions of [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. Another friend of mine has a [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] so it feels like it maybe already taken!
sbw - [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is a little too masculine for me. I like just the name [name_u]Frankie[/name_u].
Halloween-[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] thanks for your insight into [name_f]Olive[/name_f].
Madaris - [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is a possibility but I think the names run into each other too much. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is cute but I don’t think we can use [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] as a friend has already used it.

I voted for [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], but [name_f]Olive[/name_f] would also go well with [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Grey[/name_u], and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] for your list!