Willow or Aurora?

Hey guys!

Currently in my two week wait to see if I’m pregnant. If you had to pick between [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u], which would you choose ?? I love both, I lean towards [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. I THINK :thinking:

9 Likes

[name_u]Willow[/name_u]! Good luck with the wait!

2 Likes

I prefer [name_u]Willow[/name_u], I think it’s very pretty and has a kind of appealing delicacy and nice nature imagery. I find [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] hard to say.

1 Like

Oh how lovely !! Good luck to you :relaxed:

I prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. It’s just so pretty and I love that it means “dawn”, such beautiful imagery of how amazing new beginnings can be. Also the nicknames [name_u]Ari[/name_u], [name_f]Aurie[/name_f] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u] are a huge plus imo! :heart:

1 Like

Good luck on the wait!

While I prefer [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] seems to suit your style better!

1 Like

I personally prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! I love its many associations

Scientific - [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Borealis
Greek - [name_f]Goddess[/name_f] of dawn
Pop culture - amazing songwriter AURORA (stylized with caps)

[name_m]Just[/name_m] an overall great name

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and good luck!

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is so elegant and pretty, [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is as well but isn’t on the same level!

1 Like

Both are true beauties, but I love Aurora! :cupid: If you don’t find it a tongue twister to say, then she gets my vote! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like the calm imagery of [name_u]Willow[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]Willow[/name_u]! :star2: [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is slightly too hard for me to pronounce.

1 Like

Firstly here’s hoping you get that BFP the TTC process can be so tiring for people so keeping my fingers crossed for you :crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

Anyways my favourite is definitely [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. Both are lovely names and I think you prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] which I understand why she has this lovely connotations with northern lights, Disney, dawn and just feels like an overall princess name. Also [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] isn’t as popular as [name_u]Willow[/name_u] but she is increasing in popularity but I’m not sure if popularity is a major concern for you. Anyways [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is pretty but my favourite is [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is just upbeat, spunky and feels whimsical I absolutely love botanical nature names and willow trees are such beautiful trees so that connotation is lovely. I think [name_u]Willow[/name_u] feels happier and overall is a fab choice.

2 Likes

I love the warm, lovely [name_u]Willow[/name_u]

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Willow[/name_u] for the same reason as others, I just find [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] a real mouthful to say unfortunately.

2 Likes

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] love nn [name_u]Auri[/name_u] , [name_u]Rory[/name_u] , Rara , [name_f]Aura[/name_f]

1 Like

I actually do love both of these names but I also lean in the way of Aurora, is just sounds so lovely and like a real life princess

1 Like

Willow!!! I find AUrora IMPOSSIBLE to say!

2 Likes

Exciting!! I would go for [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], but I do love [name_u]Willow[/name_u] too. I might be tempted to say [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Willow… Good luck!

3 Likes

Both are lovely, but personally, I prefer [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. It’s just such a gentle but strong name, and feels fresh and classic at the same time!

1 Like