Winnie Elisabet

What do you think of [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f]? [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] would honor my grandmother, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

And do you pronounce [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] like eh-lee-sah-bet? Or a different way?

I love it! It’s so unique and pretty. Definitely one of the best combos I’ve seen!

I love [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f]. [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] is a great way to honor your grandmother.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! Super sweet. I like the variation of [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] to honor an [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] a lot. I also think [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] would be adorable.

I have [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] on my list too!

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] is gorgeous! I would pronounce [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] ee-liss-ah-bet.

I love it! It flows well and sounds gorgeous! I would pronoun eh-liss-ah-bet. Saying it out loud, I think the ‘i’ comes out between a short ‘i’ and a long ‘ee’ but closer to the short I sound only because the duration is shorter. (Sorry I’m a speech therapist and looking way too close at it now)

That’s so pretty! I love it! I also suggest [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]. But [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is lovely!

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] is so beautiful!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.
And, yes, that’s the way I would pronounce [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] (not sure of any other way).