Winona Munroe's Daughter, Lover, & Lover's Son

[name]Winona[/name] [name]Munroe[/name] is a 23-year-old single mom to a 7-year-old little girl. They live in a small country town in [name]Alabama[/name]. I need name suggestions for three characters: [name]Winona[/name]'s daughter, [name]Winona[/name]'s lover, and her lover’s 7-year-old son.

DAUGHTER: She is 7 years old, with long, shiny brown hair and big hazel eyes, the spitting image of her deceased father, [name]Linden[/name] Johansen. [name]Linden[/name] died when she was 4 years old and she was the only thing that kept her mother [name]Winona[/name] going. She is wise beyond her years, very smart, and has a sweet, lovable nature. She’s also helpful, artistic, and loves all kinds of animals, especially dogs and horses. Her last name is [name]Munroe[/name]-Johansen.

LOVER: He is 24 years old, tall, and handsome with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a plainly obvious Southern accent that [name]Winona[/name] still finds sexy. He had known [name]Winona[/name] when they were preteens and had been each other’s first kiss one summer while [name]Winona[/name] was visiting her grandmother. He is very responsible and family-oriented with traditional values, which is why he protested when his son’s mother wanted to have an abortion. She kept the baby, but left him when motherhood became too much for her. He deeply loves his son and refuses to let his past complicated relationships with women jeopardize his chances with [name]Winona[/name], even becoming a fatherly figure to her daughter. I will also need a suggestion for a last name for this character, something Southern-sounding but not a too-common American surname.

LOVER’S [name]SON[/name]: He is also 7 years, and he has the same birthday as [name]Winona[/name]'s daughter. He looks like his father, except his hair has a curlier texture and he has blue-gray eyes like his mother. He and [name]Winona[/name]'s daughter became best friends and entertain the idea of someday becoming brother and sister. He is a happy-go-lucky, carefree child and gifted in sports, especially soccer. He is a typical 7 year old boy, loves getting dirty and teasing his older cousins, however he is curious about what happened to his mother, who lives in Kentucky. This is only a mild interest, as he looks to [name]Winona[/name] as his mother. He has the same last name as his father.

I am open to any and all suggestions for first, middle, and last names! Good luck :slight_smile:

Daughter: [name]Aria[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Munroe[/name]-Johenson
Lover: [name]Adam[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]
Lover’s son: [name]Leo[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]

I hope that helps!

For the daughter:
[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Delia[/name]

For the lover:
[name]Beau[/name]
[name]Brett[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Sam[/name]

For the son:
[name]Brady[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Palmer[/name]

For the last name:
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Smith[/name]
[name]Weston[/name]

First, one of the first things I realized was that [name]Linden[/name] Johansen made me think of President [name]Lyndon[/name] B. [name]Johnson[/name]. I don’t know if that’s something that bothers you, but I thought I’d point it out just in case.

Daughter’s name:
[name]Lindsey[/name] (the first few could kind of relate to her dad’s name, just an idea)
[name]Linnea[/name]
[name]Ashlin[/name]
[name]Maggie[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]

Lover:
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Greg[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Josh[/name]

Lover’s son:
[name]Harrison[/name] - this seems to fit perfectly to me
[name]Jude[/name]

Their last name:
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Ryder[/name]
[name]Murphy[/name]
[name]Taylor[/name]

Daughter: [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Ren[/name]ée [name]Munroe[/name]-Johansen.
Lover: [name]Jonas[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Oakley[/name].
[name]Son[/name]: [name]Ace[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Oakley[/name].

[name]Winona[/name]'s Daughter;

[name]Lillian[/name] nn [name]Lila[/name]/[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Anna[/name] ([name]Annabel[/name])
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Beth[/name]

[name]Winona[/name]'s lover;

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Mills[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] Chapman
[name]Dominic[/name] ([name]Dom[/name]) Hutton
[name]Francis[/name] ([name]Frank/name Mooney
[name]Carl[/name] Pippen
[name]George[/name] [name]Wiley[/name]

Lover’s [name]Son[/name];

[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name] ([name]Luke[/name])
[name]Gage[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name] ([name]Gabe[/name])
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name] ([name]Toby[/name])
[name]Adam[/name]